brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

It looks like you are doing brilliantly with the food and using your fitbit. Good luck with your weigh in later.

thank you :)
I lost 0.5lb this week which I'm pleased about as I haven't exercised and had 3 days off plan... stayed for meeting and now really motivated :)
looking through jobs now and going to make a list of jobs I've applied for... hopefully the laptop charger will come today so I don't have to leave the house again... Farr too cold... lol
will finish my book today I think it's really good (blood hunt - part of IIam trilogy) would definitely recommend hehe xx

well done on your weight loss week!!! xxx

today has been an up amd down day...
ate a lot but still 100% day so happy :)
got my toblerone out of my cupboard and sat holding it deciding wether I should eat the lot but after abiut half an hour I ate 2 bits (8syns) then gave the rest to my housemates boyf... least now theres no chocolate in the house :)
was just about to go bed then my other housemate came in with her friends so I sat up and had a chat with them... then the convo turned to pizza... well that was me on just eat.co.uk before you know it wanting to order in (I think I have an illness) but after half hour of deliberating (and watching nicole scherzinger musoc videos) I decided against it and had a fat free yogurt :)
luckily both my housemates are now on slimming world so they pursuaded me also not to get one :)
I feel good now :) applied for a few jobs so we will see :) xxx

Well done on the loss. :)

I've just found out I'm expecting! It's still early days, I'm about 4 weeks. So excited. We have been trying for 7 months. I'm going to try & stick to plan so I don't gain too much weight!

Well done on managing to lose this week x I hope you have some luck with the job hunting soon x

I'm ok thanks. :) There are quite a few decent job websites. Are you looking for the same sort of work or do u fancy a change?

Aww no! Don't do that! There must be lots of other things you could do! What do u REALLY fancy doing? Xx

I would really like to become a slimming world consultant but u need money to do that..
but now Id love to do office work but have no experience I think theres an agency who focus on office work so will try them.

just wanna scoff on biscuits thank god theres none in lol x

Aww bless ya! I thought about being a consultant ...haven't totally discounted it tbh. I'm not sure how much you have to pay up front for your bond but maybe you could borrow it? Or perhaps if you do get an office job it might not be long before you could do your SW training. Then you could do both! :) Good luck with the job hunting xxx

thanks yeah im def guna make the effort... I Will have some sort of job interview or something by feb :)

finally got off bum and went to zumba today took extra ten mins to walk there cz of the ice... going early with housemate tomo cz shes driving hehe

just had quorn sticky fillets (chilli and lime) they are lovely and because they are free its mental hehe

wont be leaving the house again today its farrr to cold and icy :)

hope everyone is ok xx

Don't blame you...I haven't been out today either. It hasn't stopped snowing all day and I'm fed up with it now!

I was just thinking about making one but I've decided to throw all the veg into the slow cooker with some chicken and lf sausages tomorrow and do a stew.

Back