brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

hiii the sleepover was hilarious!!!! absolutely shattered and now been called into work boo... so no official weigh in this week will have to do it myself tomo morning..
after work I'm going shopping for my night out on sat hopefully I'll be able to fit into something... I hate clothes shopping but love food shopping... what's that about???

you ok :) xx

Hi and happy birthday!

your doing so well and setting yourself the 5k is amazing too i am thinking about it but i might wait til i have lost some more. keep going =] x

thanks... I would sign up it's best way :) I walked it last year but I want to jog it this year xx

hey all, work was boring as, back in tomo at 7am eek!!!!
went clothes shopping and it was awful, everything i tried on didnt look nice :( will look again between shifts tomo... if i cant find anything i know im not going to enjoy sat... ergh i hate this...
weigh in tomo aswell.... fingers crossed theres a loss :D

food diary for today- green day

Breakfast:
Beans
2 slices of wholemeal (heb)
cheese (hea)
brown sauce (1)
2 Lindt choc... i know (8)

Lunch:
2 tangerines
Banana

Dinner:
2 slices of wholemeal (heb)
hoops
cheese (hea)
brown sauce (2)
lindt choc (4)

Snacks:
None

Syns: 15

i know mega boring eh!!! need some new recipes going to sit on sunday and write a list of other meals i could have

my housemate went and joined sw before so im excited for her to come back and be all motivated hehe

Fitbit:
Steps: 12637 Floors: 18 (climbed leaning tower of pisa :D)
Miles: 5.42 Calories: 2149

Last edited:
I know where you're coming from on the clothes shopping :( I won't buy any new clothes as I have loads I simply can't get into! And it's horrible trying stuff on when it doesn't look good. When I was at target it was COMPLETELY different as i could pretty much guarantee the clothes would fit and look nice. Never mind...we'll get there x

Good luck for your WI tomorrow x

well girls i lost 1.5lbs!! happy with a loss but bit miffed about the lack off with all the exercise... I'm blaming the period boo... going out sat so need to have low syn days this week...
going to make carrot and coriander soup on sat and have Some dinners prepared :)

at work and bored as been here since 7 cannot wait till lunch lol xx

hope everyone is ok :)

Blame the period! But 1.5 is a good loss regardless :) carry on doing what your doing and I'm sure you'll get an even better result next week x

thank you g!!!!

been clothes shopping and bought a dress its ok but I'm not excited about sat night Now... will take a pic and put it on at some point...

felt depressed to decided to go Costa for a green tea but ended up getting a medium hot choc never again... nice but not for 15 syns like .. no more syns today Lol xx

food diary for today:

Breakfast:
Sultana bran (heb)
banana/yogurt

Lunch:
jacket potato
Salad/beans
cheese (hea)
Coleslaw (0.5)

Dinner:
Pasta
Veg/Chopped Tomatoes
cheese (hea)

Snacks:
muesli (heb)
rum butter (5)
hot chocolate (15!!!)

Syns: 20.5

high syn today... had to had that hot chocolate tho... it was needed.
new day tomo :D

Fitbit: Steps: 18332 Floors: 24 (climbed the la danta pyramid)
Miles: 7.91 Calories:3020

Lol!

Sometimes only chocolate will do Brittany!!!

Well done on the loss x

Hey Britney how are you getting on? Are you looking forward to your birthday night out a bit more now?
Looking forward to seeing a pic of your dress xx

heyyy yes and no... looking forward to getting wrecked but loadsa people have pulled out... ate loadsa chocolate yday... haven't really been following the plan... need to get a grip and get drunk lol
how are you??? x

Just try and enjoy yourself, you deserve to have some fun.

I'm the same, been to meet a friend ate healthy then had 2 white wine spritzers and got a taste for alcohol so off out for the night! Xx

Just thought I'd nip in and say hi, well done so far and don't give up! Enjoy your birthday :)

thanks g!!! :)
dont get too drunk.. hehe I have my healthy hangover food at the ready tomo
fingers crossed we can remember the night :) xx

I feel quite drunk already! :) remember to post a pic of your outfit x

Back