brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

oh I dno... hes off the internet (I never meet anyone anywhere else) we have been chatting and he seems nice... but he keeps what if u dont like me or im not your type... so now im thinking is his pics real? is it someone I know winding me up?
im a paranoid mess lol x

Exciting!!! Just be careful and go to somewhere open and around others :)
Xx

Oops sorry hun! I'm not sure where my head was at when I read that! Completely missed the 'glaze', they range from 1.5 -2 syns per Tbsp.

Good luck on your date hunni:D exciting!! xx

I suppose 1.5 isnt too bad when its soooo nice :)

A date???!!!

Omg!!! That's so exciting! :)

update: the dates not happening hes deleted his online account and the chat thing im talking to him on hes took his pic down... I dont have his number and not his facebook so im done.. I actually think its someone else with a fake account...
boo :(
im done with men lol x

update: the dates not happening hes deleted his online account and the chat thing im talking to him on hes took his pic down... I dont have his number and not his facebook so im done.. I actually think its someone else with a fake account...
boo :(
im done with men lol x

What!? How random.. Better off without this one it seems xx

What!? How random.. Better off without this one it seems xx

yup I agree... when I started questioning him (not obviously) he was like "look your too busy good luck in your search" so it looks like he fobbed me off when id already decided ive blocked him off the chat and ive deleted pof cz it just leaves me paranoid
haha oh well... single forever is the way nowadays eh..

Whens the date?! I signed up to dating online Once, just before I went travelling, to keep a friend company who was feeling a bit low....only ever met one person...and have been with him ever since! Very excited for you! Xx

aww thats lovely both my housemates met their boyfs online... I just think me and boyfriends dont match haha x

here to subscribe :)

I know how you feel about jobs! I'l be 25 in a few months and think I should be in a 'proper job'. I've a week off coming up in Feb, think I'l use that to write my CV and start properly looking. Problem is I've no idea what to look for! Had a flick through here, you looked amazing for your birthday, I loved the dress :)

here to subscribe :)

I know how you feel about jobs! I'l be 25 in a few months and think I should be in a 'proper job'. I've a week off coming up in Feb, think I'l use that to write my CV and start properly looking. Problem is I've no idea what to look for! Had a flick through here, you looked amazing for your birthday, I loved the dress :)
thank you :D yeah everyone keeps saying to me your 24 now you should be paying into a pension and all this rubbish. All the jobs I'm applying for are still "studenty" but thats all the experience I have.
Changed my cv today so hopefully that will help and i finally have my charger for my laptop so can apply from home!
fingers crossed we get one :D xx ive got 4 hours work this week :( xx

Sounds like you dodged a bullet with that one - how odd! I know it's a cliche but you meet the decent ones when you least expect it. I met my husband in a shop when he sold me some soap haha! x

Lol! You've got the right idea, men are alright and all that but they ain't the be all and end all ;)

haha i know, but ive been single for a very long time now and seen my friends get into relationships, some even get out of them but move on into another and im just on the outside always the single one
they always say "oooh i wish we could find you a nice man" its getting irritating now haha :)

haha i know, but ive been single for a very long time now and seen my friends get into relationships, some even get out of them but move on into another and im just on the outside always the single one
they always say "oooh i wish we could find you a nice man" its getting irritating now haha :)

I was single for five years before I met my husband - didn't meet him until I was in my late 20's. Sometimes you have to wait for the right one ;) x

aww thanks, i do feel better i just need to get a grip on stop whinging :D

on a higher note,
I had some noodles stir fry and sweet and sour sauce left from last nights dinner so microwaved it and added me stir fry and a bit of soy sauce!!! it was lush!!!! possibly the best sw meal ive had, just like what u would get in a chinese (if i do say so myself) but for only 2.5 syns :D

Back