brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

WOO HOO! awesome that you are back in the 10s! yipee!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done you!!!!!!!! Woo woo!!!!!!!!!

X

Yay!!! Brilliant, well done you! I know you had the binge but you made up for it on other days xx

thanks girls!!!!! x factor was amazing!!!!!!! when james came out I nearly fell off my seat screaming (didnt think I liked him that much)
another poser pic to add to the bunch

ForumRunner_20130207_102042.png
I do have friends btw its just recently its always been two of us so im alone posing haha

havent been on plan but havent gone wild so should be ok

back on plan and back to gym tomo :D xxx

You look lovely, good to hear you had a good one xx

thank you. Im putting them up to compare them really but might wait now will another 7lbs have gone :D got on the scales this morning and 2lbs have crept on so will be working hard to get them off before thursday :D

right back on plan today, got work tonight (working in blackpool tower woo).

Food plan - Extra Easy:

Breakfast:
2 Eggs
2 Vegetarian LM Sausages (4)
Beans
Mushrooms/onions
2 slices of wholemeal bread (heb)
tom sauce (1.5)

Lunch:
Tomato Soup (cant decide if i like it so might be a small bowl)
frozen berries
Fat free greek Yogurt
Maple Syrup (0.5)

Dinner:
Pasta
Cucumber/red onion/tomatoes/red pepper/celery
Salad Cream (2)
40g Reduced fat red Leciester (hea)

Snacks:
Pineapple/Tangerine/Plum
Lindt choc (4)

Syns: 12

Fitbit: Steps 10012 Floors: 16
Miles: 4.26 Calories: 2426

Last edited:
Glad you had a good night at Xfactor hun, i'm so jealous - I love James Arthur!!:D

You look lovely in new photo hun:) x x

he was amazing and just dressed in combats soo cool!!!!
thank you :D

That's an impressive number of steps and calorie burn, you must have had a very busy day!

Awww what happened at work? You ok? xx

well it all starts on sat...
was meant to finish work at 4 but my boss asked me to stay for as long as we needed to to set up the marquee for the motown event yesterday. it was absolutley freezing and actually nearly walked out it was soo cold. My boss decided to buy a pizza because we were there for ages, when it came he had bought me my own veggie one!!!! so i obvs ate it not knowing when i was going to finish work. boo

so yesterday:
got up made myself a fried egg sandwich and a box of pasta all ready for the day ahead
got to work and my boss had decided i was going to work on the drop (bit where all the waitresses dump all the dirty stuff off the tables and i sort it out into boxes and put them in piles)
but this time the drop was outside in the pouring rain and wind. luckily another girl at work had walking boots in her car so i had them on and a flat cap with a scarf round ( looked redic)
My boss bought me an egg mcmuffin and threw it at me so obvs thats me eating another piece of rubbish.
so for 8 hours i was stood in the mud lifting boxes and running around like a nutter stinking.
so thats how i got all the steps. but came home and got another pizza (i know but i was a mess and it was needed)
so today im stuck in bed with a cold and my back and legs are dead stiff.

I did enjoy it though just was really hard. Now ive started getting hours with my job, ive also got two job interviews!!!! one tonight at 7 for subway which is open 24/7 so would be good if i could do that and also the job i have now. The other interview is for a pub/restaurant as a team leader which would be better money but its half an hour away and i might not get it as i would have to leave at 20 past 11 every night for the train, and i think they would want someone who was there till the end.

im going to go to both and keep my options open. I would love to stay at the job i have now but its an 0 hour contract with no job security and maybe it is time to move on.
decisions decisions!!!

back on plan today hoping to maintain this week but we will see
sorry for the babbling on :) xx

Sounds like a stressful day at work! How come you were aloud to work outside for that long in the cold without proper outdoor clothes?
If you manage on plan says until weigh in on Thursday who knows what will happen :)

Hope the interviews go well too xx

thank you :)
yeah i think it went well but you never know....
its a company that want to open a franchise of subways or something so id work in subway then work in the small shop. The opportunity to grow is good if i get it. If they ring i might not go to the one on fri as its half an hour on the train. I dont know we will see
fingers crossed :D x

Glad it went good, lets hope the call ASAP :) xx

I know I cant stop looking at my phone!! ill be gutted if they dont ring. I might go in and be like Oi!! haha

well made a new recipe today...
Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Bake
cheese and potato bake.jpg
It was from that little comforts book (best book ever) It is devine!!!!!!!!! I had salad cream (3 syns) with it but next time i would have beans or carrots or both hehe
Would Def recommend :D x

Back