brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

Food for today: Green day:

Breakfast:
Malted Wheats 35g (heb)
Hazelnut milk (2)
Tangerine

Lunch:
Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Bake (1/2 hea)
Salad Cream (3)

Dinner:
Noodles
Stifry
Sweet and Sour Sauce (2.5)
Soy Sauce

Snacks:
2 Alpen Light bars (heb2)
banana
Yogurt
Frozen berries
2 laughing cow light (1/2 hea)

Syns: 7.5

been slacking on the whole writing on peoples threads and what not need to get back into gear :D still waiting for my phone call :(

*Swoons* I'm so jealous!:p

Cheesy broccoli and potato bake looks amazing!

Fingers crossed for you with the job interviews hunni x x

Thank you :D i hope i get at least one otherwise ill cry lol
yeah i def swooned hehe

it was lovely and so easy to make. My new fave meal i think :D xx

Forgot to say.... has anyone seen the film fish tank? I watched it on netflix before its a bit messed up but i enjoyed it :D

Also found a recipe for syn free lemon cous cous cake just need to buy some low fat fromage frais but will make it tomo :D xx

the cous cous cake is seen as a tweak and would carry syns, if you don't want to syn it, just remember, even though it is free, it does contain calories so don't eat the whole thing :) < I think this is why SW said people need to syn it.

Haven't seen that film, steering clear of messed up/ scary / disturbing at the mo though so maybe won't try it :)

That cheesy bake looks yummy and very comforting.

Hope you hear something re jobs soon xx

the cous cous cake is seen as a tweak and would carry syns, if you don't want to syn it, just remember, even though it is free, it does contain calories so don't eat the whole thing :) < I think this is why SW said people need to syn it.

oh right well maybe id have a lil bit. how many syns would you syn it? is this because of the whole flour thing? xx

Haven't seen that film, steering clear of messed up/ scary / disturbing at the mo though so maybe won't try it :)

That cheesy bake looks yummy and very comforting.

Hope you hear something re jobs soon xx

the bake is yummy :D i had it with beans today mmm :D its more "waaaaat" then disturbing if u know what i mean :D x

I'm def making the broccoli and potato bake -been eyeing it up for the weekend when I was going through my SW books! Looks gorgeous :D

When is your WI, are you a Thursday girl too? xxx

I'm def making the broccoli and potato bake -been eyeing it up for the weekend when I was going through my SW books! Looks gorgeous :D

When is your WI, are you a Thursday girl too? xxx

yup tomo morning not looking forward to it at all :( how you feeling about it?
the only thing i would say it was a bit dry but when I had it with beans it was perfect :D xxx

right well today hasn't been brilliant. I picked a bit at work so not happy really don't know why i did it a day before weigh in :(
im synning it as 12 and it was little bites here and there im still hoping ive overestimated.
Im hoping for a maintain but probably get a gain no chance of getting a loss :(

Cant stay for meeting tomo either as I have work. Least im getting some shifts.... but still no word from subway :'(

Breakfast:
35g Porridge (heb)
banana
maple syrup (0.5)

Lunch:
Cheesy broccoli and potato bake (hea)
Beans

Dinner:
Noodles
Stirfry
Sweet and Sour Sauce (2.5)
Soy Sauce

Snacks:
Apple
Tangerinex2
picked food (12) :(

Syns: 15

got an hour walk in as well walking in a blizzard go away snow!!!! x

Fitbit: Steps: 14862 Floors:29
Miles: 6.63 Calories: 2216

Last edited:
How'd you get on this morning? X

I put on a well deserved 1lb boo.

if u dont like too much information look away now but I need to rant

I started taking my pill for two days last week but then finally decided to stop so now ive come on but I havent come on normally im really heavy :( its horrible I get anaemic anyway after a normal period so after having one last week and a really heavy one I feel so weak :(

got a double shift today aswell :( cant go home because I need the money

had all my syns already on biscuits need to get a grip

boo

sorry for the moan :( x

It might be worth getting some iron tablets if they drain you so much, other than that spinach, broccoli, I think sprouts, red meat and fortified cereals are good for iron. I forget what else is! But having a bit more just before your period comes might help.

Gains suck whether deserved or not. But 1lb isn't the worst and you can lose that and more next week :)

thanks fran I took an iron tablet this morning and feel a lit bit better but ive ate a load of biscuits and crap :( im going to be 100% this week from now without fail.

on the other hand... subway have just rang and I passed the first interview!!! woo got a trial on the 23rd of feb now :)

the question is do I go the other interview tomo?? its a supervisor job I would have to leave at half 11 every night to get home and I reckon they would need a supervisor to stay till the end.... decisions decisions

help me lol x

Well dine on subway!! :) I think go for the other interview, they will let you know if they def need someone to stay until the end.

Glad to hear your feeling a bit better as well.

Xx

Back