brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

Hey hun hows you?? Xx

heyyy, im ok, at the mo i have no money at all so cant even leave the house im bored out of my mind. Ive had to turn work down tomo because i cant afford to get there... subway starts on wed so should be ok... joined the dating site again because im so bored... no1 is messaging me they must think oh shes here again haha

decided to go zumba at half 6 but to be honest i wont be surprised if i don't go, i cant find the motivation to go...

sorry for the ramble... maybe im not as ok as i thought :( x

heyyy, im ok, at the mo i have no money at all so cant even leave the house im bored out of my mind. Ive had to turn work down tomo because i cant afford to get there... subway starts on wed so should be ok... joined the dating site again because im so bored... no1 is messaging me they must think oh shes here again haha

decided to go zumba at half 6 but to be honest i wont be surprised if i don't go, i cant find the motivation to go...

Awwww :( what can you do to feel better? I know atm zhumba doesn't appeal but you will feel so much better after you've been. Xx

Hi Brittany

I'm new to Minimins, and just found your food diary and have read through! Going to have a look at your blog too.

Really good read, thanks for sharing.

You're not that far from me - I'm in Widnes the next town along!

xx

Awwww :( what can you do to feel better? I know atm zhumba doesn't appeal but you will feel so much better after you've been. Xx

i could eat but i refuse to ruin this diet... nah im already in the mind set of not going to the gym, im going to make a food plan and pack my gym stuff for tomorrow. Might even get out of my jamas :O haha

Hi Brittany

I'm new to Minimins, and just found your food diary and have read through! Going to have a look at your blog too.

Really good read, thanks for sharing.

You're not that far from me - I'm in Widnes the next town along!

xx

hey thanks!!! Ooh i went past widnes on the train on fri :) I used to work in birchwood :) how are you finding your diet? Are you doing sw? xx

Awww hope your ok honey...!! Havin no money can abs get you down...i should know..ive been there many times...!! but im sure when your new job starts on weds it will be the start of good things to come...and dont ever apologise for rambling or gettin things off your chest...we all go through rubbishey times now n then for diffrent reasons... Im here anytime you need a moan chick...!!

And whats a pretty girl like you havin to go on to a datin site for...?? I woulda thought they would be queing up to take you out xx

Awww hope your ok honey...!! Havin no money can abs get you down...i should know..ive been there many times...!! but im sure when your new job starts on weds it will be the start of good things to come...and dont ever apologise for rambling or gettin things off your chest...we all go through rubbishey times now n then for diffrent reasons... Im here anytime you need a moan chick...!!

And whats a pretty girl like you havin to go on to a datin site for...?? I woulda thought they would be queing up to take you out xx

haha thanks but they arent, but then again i don't go out so im not meeting people, im just on it to past the time really but if i met someone then thats a bonus :D
ill feel better soon just having a crap few days i think, might even do 2 classes to pass the time :D we will see... as long as the diet isnt going wrong we cant really complain can we hehe :D xx

Ooh I worked in Birchwood too - many years ago though!

I am doing SW, have been for a couple of weeks but with no success - turns out I hadn't quite got my head around it, and I'd been given a bit of duff information so will be starting again from tomorrow as I'm working until 10pm tonight.

I just hope it works, I need to shift 3 stone by October and nothing that I've tried before SW seems to be working!

xxx

Ooh I worked in Birchwood too - many years ago though!

I am doing SW, have been for a couple of weeks but with no success - turns out I hadn't quite got my head around it, and I'd been given a bit of duff information so will be starting again from tomorrow as I'm working until 10pm tonight.

I just hope it works, I need to shift 3 stone by October and nothing that I've tried before SW seems to be working!

xxx

I def think sw is the best diet :) i have hot choc with cream, curries you name it :D its brill...!! :D xx

Extra Easy:
Breakfast:

1. Porridge (heb)
  2. Banana
  3. Maple Syrup (0.5)
Lunch:

1. Pasta and Sauce cheese and Broccoli
  2. Lettuce/cucumber/peppers
  3. Balsamic vinegar (0.5)
  4. 40 reduced fat red leicester (hea)
Dinner:

1. Sweet Potato
  2. Beans
  3. 20g Cheese (3)
  4. Mushrooms/onions
  5. BBQ Sauce (1)
Snacks:

1. Hot choc (2)
  2. Squirty Cream (2)
  3. Apple

Syns: 9/15

Hey, how you doing? Is it tmrw you start subway? X

hey girls sorry i havent been on... been really busy with work. Went to subway yesterday and they asked me to be team leader right away yeay!!!! I start on the 2nd april :D

I went to weigh in this morning and lost 1lb yeay!!!! only 1/2 a pound to go to get my stone award!! yeay

how is everyone?!?!

xx

hey girls sorry i havent been on... been really busy with work. Went to subway yesterday and they asked me to be team leader right away yeay!!!! I start on the 2nd april :D

I went to weigh in this morning and lost 1lb yeay!!!! only 1/2 a pound to go to get my stone award!! yeay

how is everyone?!?!

xx

Hey your back! Woo to 1lb off! And woo to subway :) things are looking good xx

yup got about 35hours work in the next 3 days so just made a lasagne to cover it and hopefully i wont pig out.

Decided i mainly lose when i have a treat day so today (will still mfp it) im guna have a footlong if i have time to go subway while at work... if not ill have to have the veggie option at work haha

thank god its nearly friday eh :D when is this sun going to appear :D xx

how is everyone?!?!

xx

Hey honey... So pleased for you with the job....what an achievement!!! And mega well done on the weight loss too..!! Its been a fab week for you xxx

thanks girls, just when i get another job, my old one just keeps giving me hours, 11 hours yday, 9 today then 14 tomo... im shattered and the diet is no where to be seen, i havent got time to prepare... im taking lasagne tomo and will have a big brunch before so should be ok, this weather is awful which is stopping me from getting to the shop for fruit...

told my mum to look for a holiday for us in may... bit of an incentive to get on track and back to the gym

hope everyone is ok!!!

I'm working at a wedding tomo that poor bride is going to be looking out the window now... ah well we will put on a good spread :D

got a very large glass of wine and then im off to sleep (had 4 hours sleep between shifts last night)

will catch up with you all on sunday

Have a great weekend :D xx

Hey Brit, you alright? Busy at work?

That's exciting news about the holiday, where do you think you will go? xx

Back