brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

Morning girlies!!! got up this morning and did my 55 squats hehe
then went to the gym. Me and my housemate had to go to another gym linked with ours because was closed.
we didn't like it....
it was far too hot and the equipment was no where near as good as ours... also there was a lot of men just sitting chatting on the equipment which was annoying as we couldnt use it.

I tried to be brave and go on the stepper (never been on it before) and i just couldnt get the knack.... People behind me must have thought (what on earth is she doing!!!) so im just slowly got off and found something else... next time im going to ask my friend to help me because my gym routine is starting to get boring...

Anyhoo.... just has a lovely lunch of ryvita with laughing cow, tomatoes and balsamic dressing topped with 2 soft boiled eggs yummy!!!! then realised its only 11:40 so might a bowl of veg soup around 3 to keep me going :D

Having a green day tonight so might make lasagne or mac and cheese from the magazine. I attempted macaroni cheese once and it was rank so bit sceptical of having another go....

going into town soon for some bits for my night out on sun. Would love one of them knee length dresses that are in fashion now but i think they might just be a bit too clingy for my liking neverless i will still have a go....
we are going out at 7/8 so might even opt for leggings, a vest top and a blazer will be covered up but hey ho it will be freezing :D

taking pull in pants in my handbag to test with the dress... lets hope i dont get mugged haha

Hope everyone is having a nice good friday :D xx

Sounds like you have a good day planned! Let us know what you get to wear :)
Just done my squats too, do you pause for a few seconds when your in the squat or just up and down?

Oh and check you out at the gym already, I've only just had a shower :) xx

Aw, sorry about the STS but next week will be better! Especially if you know that you had a difficult week this week x

nellylou - i did them all at once quite quick... but i think i might do some pulsing hehe
dreading the 60 tomo lol

Missy - thanks i expected it so wasnt too bad... fingers crossed for a loss this week..

Well i went shopping and tried on a gorgeous leopard print jumpsuit... it looked lovely but was 30pound so decided against it and got a midi dress which didnt look too bad (i would say i look volumptious in it lol)

then i got home and decided i wanted the jumpsuit so i went back into town and got that....
so now i have 2 outfits and not sure which one.... the jumpsuit is a big baggy round my stomach because i needed a bigger one for my boobs and the dress is tight on my stomach so i dont know..... lol

my friends are going to help me decide then ill put the pics up of the night outfit lol

on the otherhand i cant stop eating today so im scared im going to come on the period, i havent had one since valentines cz im messed up cz i stopped my pill early feb that would be awful cz then ill def wont be able to wear the midi dress... lol

anyhoo food for today
Green

Breakfast:
Allbran golden crunch (heb)
Banana
Hazelnut Milk (3)

Lunch:
Ryvita (heb)
5 laughing cow (hea)
tomatoes
Balsamic dressing (1/2)
2 eggs
tomato ketchup (1)

Dinner:
Macaroni cheese (hea + 3)

Snacks:
cherries
Mango yogurt
Cherry yogurt
Pineapple
Allbran golden crunch (again) (6)

Syns: 13.5/105
Weekly Syns: 19/105

Fitbit: Steps: 10173 Floors:8
Miles: 4.39 Calores: 2646

also to add... when i made the macaroni cheese from the magazine... i didn't see that i needed natural fat free yogurt boo so instead i substituted it for laughing cow.... it was ok.. id eat it again (because i have to) but i will def be trying it with yogurt next time hah xxx

morning all..... 60 squats done!!!.... :D was going to go bokwa then total body tone this morning but got a 12 hour shift today and then back in tomo before going out, so im going to use this morning to clean the house before my friends come...

Working at a wedding today so taking loadsa food to stop me from picking... not looking forward to losing this hour as im only going to get 4ish hours sleep before my next shift.

Will post food before work to hopefully keep me on track.... hope everyone is having a great weekend :D xx

morning all..... 60 squats done!!!.... :D was going to go bokwa then total body tone this morning but got a 12 hour shift today and then back in tomo before going out, so im going to use this morning to clean the house before my friends come...

Working at a wedding today so taking loadsa food to stop me from picking... not looking forward to losing this hour as im only going to get 4ish hours sleep before my next shift.

Will post food before work to hopefully keep me on track.... hope everyone is having a great weekend :D xx

Well done keep it going! Having a great weekend here. Ate to much food though lol! Hope you had a good weekend :D

well havent been on here and off plan for a bit so heres a bit of whats been going on...

on sunday i was on my way to work when a man started talking to me at the train station... me being polite spoke back but just wanted to get on the train... (had 4 hours sleep from working the night before)
he came and sat right next to me (noone else on the carriage) and kept asking me questions like "are you married, do you have boyfriend? (I said yes) do you want me to be your second boyfriend? can i have your number?" i said no and he just went on and on... then he put his hand on my leg and was like "i want to kiss you can i kiss you" right in my face.. it was horrible i pushed him away and was like leave me alone... but he wouldnt... finally he got up and got off the train... but i just felt rubbish after that why do people think that doing that is acceptable????

Anyway got to work and no1 had turned up and my manager was 3 hours late and hungover so i basically had to carry the whole shift on my own... then i started to feel ill (think i was just hot) so the day wasnt getting better. In the end the chef had to go and she said to my manager "look im taking her home shes carried this shift and its not fair to leave her doing all the last bits" bless her so he let me go and i got ready for my friends coming.

It was great catching up with them... we played a few drinking games (jenga and roxanne) then got ready, I felt really bloated (after 2 months of not having a period it had decided to make an appearance boo) but because i got ready after drinking i didnt really care what i looked like... will put pics up after this post, so drank an amazing amount...
then yesterday we went to the pub and got some lunch and then later on i got a pizza to soak up the booze.... im sitting here stinking of garlic haha

Was meant to start subway today but i start on thurs now... (so cant get weighed) will have to book a holiday. so today and wed i will be spending it working on the subway courses online. need to get my squats in today aswell....

hope everyone is having a great day :D xx

Gawd! What a couple of days you've had! Want to start by saying you look tiny in your pics, I guess you've lost almost a stone since you last posted a pic? You can really tell! How do you feel a stone down? You look great :)

That guy on the train sounds really creepy, must have been really scary - sucks how they think they can get away with it! :(

Enjoy a couple of days off before you start subway, bet your excited :) oh and let me know where you book to go away! We are def decided on Majorca, just waiting to find out where my friend will be based when she goes out there to work and we will book close by to her xx

Gawd! What a couple of days you've had! Want to start by saying you look tiny in your pics, I guess you've lost almost a stone since you last posted a pic? You can really tell! How do you feel a stone down? You look great :)

That guy on the train sounds really creepy, must have been really scary - sucks how they think they can get away with it! :(

Enjoy a couple of days off before you start subway, bet your excited :) oh and let me know where you book to go away! We are def decided on Majorca, just waiting to find out where my friend will be based when she goes out there to work and we will book close by to her xx

nah im waiting till i can get the money for a deposit first, but its either spain or croatia.
yeah i cant wait for subway it will save me so much money on food... haha
yeah thanks i do feel so much better just wish i could get this half a pound off so i can finally say its a stone hehe
had a good day back on track today hows your day been? xx

extra easy day today :D

Breakfast:

Lunch:
Bowl of veg soup
Banana

Dinner:
Macaroni Cheese (hea + 3)
salad
balsamic dressing (1/2)
Frozen Yogurt

Snacks:
Bran flakes (6)
bowl of veg soup

Syns: 9.5/15

back on track today... been very lazy though... will be up and about tomo i think... :D x

Afternoon!!!!!
Look what ive just received in the post off my nana for easter
handbag.jpgi love it and its so much better than an easter egg hehe
Well today is my last day off before new job tomo so going to walk into town and take the jumpsuit i bought back... it was lovely but slightly baggy on my waist and if i plan to lose more its only going to get baggier :D, Im just hoping they will give me my money back and not on exchange... they didnt say anything like that and i have the receipt so i dont see why not fingers crossed!!!!

Not getting weighed tomo... well not officially i might weight myself and see but doubt im in for a loss after the takeaway on monday... i swear i still feel rough from it but boy was it good :D

Thinking of noodles and veg for lunch then pasta bolognese for tea but all could change

hope everyone is having a nice day :D xx

What a creep on the train!! Don't know what I would've done if it was me! A few weeks ago I was at a charity pub quiz with some friends. It was pretty busy and when I stood to leave, the man who had been at the next table stood and said to me he didn't realise it was my work night out (it wasn't) and was able to say where I worked and that he was looking for other people he knew and couldn't see anyone. I just smiled and said 'oh right' and left. I'd never seen this man in my life before and didn't look anyway familiar. Really bugged me on the way home trying to think If I knew him from work but definitely didn't!

Looking good in your pics :) love the dress, both the dresses actually!! I don't have any long sleeve ones.

Oh and love the bag too! Your right, far better than an easter egg. I've a thing for bags, my bf says I've to really stop getting them!

Hope you get that half pound :) when I needed the half pound for the stone it took me a month! First I stayed the same, then a 2lb gain then a 1lb loss, 1lb loss and finally 2lb loss!

What a creep on the train!! Don't know what I would've done if it was me! A few weeks ago I was at a charity pub quiz with some friends. It was pretty busy and when I stood to leave, the man who had been at the next table stood and said to me he didn't realise it was my work night out (it wasn't) and was able to say where I worked and that he was looking for other people he knew and couldn't see anyone. I just smiled and said 'oh right' and left. I'd never seen this man in my life before and didn't look anyway familiar. Really bugged me on the way home trying to think If I knew him from work but definitely didn't!

Looking good in your pics :) love the dress, both the dresses actually!! I don't have any long sleeve ones.

Oh and love the bag too! Your right, far better than an easter egg. I've a thing for bags, my bf says I've to really stop getting them!

Hope you get that half pound :) when I needed the half pound for the stone it took me a month! First I stayed the same, then a 2lb gain then a 1lb loss, 1lb loss and finally 2lb loss!

its crazy how a person can make you feel when they think they are acting normal!!!! thanks i did opt for the long sleeve as it was so cold... and i hope these dresses stay in fashion for a bit then i dont have to put on fake tan hehe

yeah the bag is great i can fit everything in it... i always like to have 1 or 2 so i can change them from time to time :D

yeah its taken me a long time now to lose... i need to get serious!! i would love my stone and club ten this month! Fingers crossed it happens im going to try my hardest. I start my new job tomo and it takes 40mins to walk there so im hoping to walk there and back each shift. Lets just hope the weather stays nice

how are you? did u have a good bank hol? xx

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Todays Food:
Extra Easy:

Breakfast:
Banana
Shape 0% Passionfruit Yogurt

Lunch:
Noodles
Blue dragon Sweet and Sour Sauce (5)
Mushrooms/Peppers/Spring onion
Quorn Pieces

Dinner:
Sweet Potato
Beans
Reduced fat red Leicester (hea)
Mushrooms/onions
BBQ Sauce (1)

Snacks:
2x Tangerine
Mint Hot Chocolate (2)

Syns: 8

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fitbit: Steps 13798 Floors: 24
Miles:6.17 Calories: 2276
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Aw, love your new pictures - you look fab! Good look for WI :D xxx

aww thanks :D well to be honest i cant go to weigh in because im working so it will be unofficial (me proper full on naked on the scales haha).. i reckon i will have gained because i went wild on mon... but hey ho we will see... good luck to you too!!! x

Back