brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

hey all. isn't it mad that one thing throwing you off your diet can ruin your day...

this morning i slept in, luckily it was only half an hour so i managed to get to work on time but didn't have time for breakfast. SO i just got a big tablespoon of peanut butter with a banana and demolished it lol.

then i had a vegetable patty salad and had a cookie aswell so gone miles over my syns. On Mfp i havent had too many calores so im just going to have soup tonight and some speedy pineapple.

hopefully ill get a loss on thursday.

Also got another date thurs or fri and really nervous, wasn't really bothered last time but this time im nervous/excited because i like him.. got a feeling hes going off me though maybe need to reign it in a bit haha :)

hope everyones had a nice day :D xx

hey all. isn't it mad that one thing throwing you off your diet can ruin your day...

this morning i slept in, luckily it was only half an hour so i managed to get to work on time but didn't have time for breakfast. SO i just got a big tablespoon of peanut butter with a banana and demolished it lol.

then i had a vegetable patty salad and had a cookie aswell so gone miles over my syns. On Mfp i havent had too many calores so im just going to have soup tonight and some speedy pineapple.

hopefully ill get a loss on thursday.

Also got another date thurs or fri and really nervous, wasn't really bothered last time but this time im nervous/excited because i like him.. got a feeling hes going off me though maybe need to reign it in a bit haha :)

hope everyones had a nice day :D xx

Fingers crossed for a loss on Thursday, like you said cals won't be high for today so reckon you'll be fine.
Ohhh another date! How come you think he is going off you tho? Xx

Fingers crossed for a loss on Thursday, like you said cals won't be high for today so reckon you'll be fine.
Ohhh another date! How come you think he is going off you tho? Xx

I dno just have a feeling.. not as many texts and what not... maybe im just being paranoid.. its now on friday so now have 2 days to make myself presentable haha

im hoping for a pound tomo but even half a pound would be ok as I havent been terrible but I havent been amazing either. this morning I made my porridge but spoon still 'accidentally' went to the peanut butter again.

on friday im going to the vegan shop (30mins walk) and im going to buyd tjeor peanut butter its so moreish you cant have much.. hopefully that will help :)

taking my gym stuff to weigh in tomo need to get on it again.. im a lot softer than last month hehe

off to work now

have a good day xxx

well I lost 1.5 lbs this week... stil 0.5 from where I was but determined to get that and more off next week.. told them im going to take in mushy pea curry next week for 'scared' people to try haha

still dont know whats going on with the date situation so we will see..

tried to freeze my gym membership just while I get the consultant training through but apparently now u cant so I suppose I better start making the effort and going haha..

hope everyone is ok... its nearly the weekend!!!! hehe xx

well I lost 1.5 lbs this week... stil 0.5 from where I was but determined to get that and more off next week.. told them im going to take in mushy pea curry next week for 'scared' people to try haha

still dont know whats going on with the date situation so we will see..

tried to freeze my gym membership just while I get the consultant training through but apparently now u cant so I suppose I better start making the effort and going haha..

hope everyone is ok... its nearly the weekend!!!! hehe xx

Well that's good then :-D you'll be back to where you were by next week.
Love mushy pea curry, everyone I've made it for has loved it.

It is nearly the weekend :-D what plans have you got? (Apart from your date) xx

Well that's good then :-D you'll be back to where you were by next week.
Love mushy pea curry, everyone I've made it for has loved it.

It is nearly the weekend :-D what plans have you got? (Apart from your date) xx

well date isnt tonight plans have changed again... apparently its tomo now so it will just be that then work sat and sunday boo what about you??

started a new blog... the other one was all about my pizza addiction which now i dont seem to have so thought i would change it haha :D xx

went to body conditioning this morning. .. after 10 mins I had to sit outside for a bit FAIL someone else came out then 2 people walked out it was HARD but spoke to a man about personal training which is exciting :) x

need to get back into the gym got my big fun run soon need to really check when that date is...

still hoping to go on my date tonight :) will let yous know

have a great day!! x

went to body conditioning this morning. .. after 10 mins I had to sit outside for a bit FAIL someone else came out then 2 people walked out it was HARD but spoke to a man about personal training which is exciting :) x

need to get back into the gym got my big fun run soon need to really check when that date is...

still hoping to go on my date tonight :) will let yous know

have a great day!! x

At least you know it wasn't just you if others had to leave too and at least you made the effort and went ;)
Personal training sounds v exciting, is he a hottie?

Did date go ahead? Xx

Hey Brittany how was your date? x

Hey Girls!!!

Had a busy weekend of work and date ;)

it was good we just watched films and had a dominoes which ive now decided i dont like haha... need greasy pizzas not thin niceish ones

i do like him but i suppose its his choice now... we will see :)

Saturday and sunday was just work work work then had a staff meeting last night. All the food was deep fried so im now 5lbs over last week ?!?!?!?!

need to reign that in before thursday would be happy with a sts this week..

today im off venue hunting for my class!!!! havent a clue what im looking for and whether i go in and ask or what, my housemate is coming with me so its going to be a nice day out. Ive booked time off work for the pretraining and the training.. ooh its all coming together :D

hope everyone is ok :D

B) ryvita wholegrain crackerbread (heb), Low Low spread (hea) red pepper, apple
S) peanut butter (4.5)
L) Roasted vegetable soup
D) Pasta of some sort

hoping if i get back in time to go zumba tonight we will see :D x

Exciting times for you :-D how did it go venue searching? Xx

hi all, venue hunting went ok. A lot of places were closed but i have a list which is something. The pub next door to my flat is getting done up which im hoping to have a function room. That would be fab!

Didnt go zumba tonight but clocked up 15,000+ steps then had two glasses of wine so god knows what thursday is going to say ahh well :D at least food has been good haha

Back to work tomo then got a few more days off so may do more hunting. Its mad how much u need to look into just for a room :D

hope everyone has had a nice day :D

hi girls,
finally off work been more venue hunting and found a lovely one! but its 45 pound rent eeek may have to look for something else. we looked at a few pubs and there just werent good. Very dirty and not welcoming at all.

Went to boxercise this morning and i think ive hit a nerve or something on my little finger.. its hard to explain but it keeps shaking and my hand feels dead weak nd i can hardly pick anything up dont know whats happening.

Going to have a nice chilled evening tonight. Think ill gain at sw tomo i really need to get back on track and i know if i miss another group it will just get worse.

hope everyone is ok :D xx

Evenin honey bun... hows things.. so excited for you venue hunting for your class.. and your date sounded lovely.... would be lovely for you to meet someone special.... hope you are well honey xxx

hi everyone...

my hand is ok now thanks bit sore still but no more twitching

no more venue hunting as ive postponed sw until january. . subway have basically told me im in line to be assistant manager so theres no way I can take that on and being a consultant. .

since ive made that decision. .. diet and exercise have gone to pot.. im hoping today I can reign it back in :(

arghhh

hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather x

well you have to do what feels right for you, and being a consultant is something you could look into later if you choose.

You don't want to undo all your work though with your weightloss, hope you manage to find some balance soon x

thanks izzyhew :)

well after a full bottle of wine last night I decided to start afresh today.

I had a banana and a tangerine for my breakfast then for lunch I had noodles with veg and soy sauce then for tea I had a veggie delite salad with quavers worked out at about 10 syns for the day

sounds good I hear u say?? well not exactly.. work was dead so I ended up eating 3 cookies but ya know what, ive done better than most days so im happy
:)

going swimming with a friend on wed and im looking forward to it... have never really got into swimming so hopefully it will be new body magic I can enjoy

lost my fitbit know its in my room somewhere so need to keep digging..

hope everyone is ok :) xx

Good news they are looking to promote you in subway - the slimming world job will be available when the times right.

Ohhh I do love cookies, if find it hard working somewhere were they are on offer all day :p xx

Back