brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

Good news they are looking to promote you in subway - the slimming world job will be available when the times right.

Ohhh I do love cookies, if find it hard working somewhere were they are on offer all day :p xx

yeah but I dont have the job yet so I suppose I need to show that im capable :)

yeah thinking of buying some belvita breakfast biscuits to stop myself from eating the cookies did well all day yesterday then I had three cookies again arghh
bought some tangerines to scoff aswell we will see :) x

well I gained 2.5lbs boo but better than 5 which I thought I would gain...
I bought a countdown today for 6 weeks and I go on holiday on the 23rd aug which is ten weeks away so ots time to sort it out

plan for today

b) crispbread (heb) low low cheese (hea) balsamic dressing (1/2)

l) vegetable lasagne (hea)

d) veggie delite salad (6 for cheese + 2 for sauce)

snacks: banana, hifi bars (heb) quavers (5) tangerines, pineapple and pomegranate seeds

Syns: 13.5

NO MORE COOKIES haha x

Last edited:
well its the end of the day and no cookies were eaten wooooooo!!!!! haha

stuck to plan and even got out of work at a reasonable time so all in all day as gone well.

Started a new book today aswell, going to try and make time to do some reading because i really enjoy it but just haven't had time recently. Just a quick note tonight as im back in work early in the morning.

fitbit: 11526 steps 6 floors
4.97 miles 2597 calories burned

well done on the cookie avoidance :)

thank you!!!

Well pleased to say i didn't consume any today either woo!!! AND my boss brought a load of mini caramel eggs to eat but i didn't touch them. I went online and saw that they were 3 syns each and i just thought NO haha

well its the weekend and im finally off tomo, im thinking of having a pamper day and going to get some hair extensions weaved in or i might buy some new ones and just constantly just clip them in will decide in the morning.

food for today - more or less same as yesterday

B) Porridge (heb) Banana, Maple Syrup (1)
L) Veggie Delite Salad (hea) Sauce (4) Quavers (5)
D) Vegetable Lasagne (hea) Peas, Tomato Sauce (1)
S) Tangerine x2, Apple and Banana, Fat free Greek Yog, Maple Syrup (1)
2x Hifi light Bars (heb)

Syns: 12
Weekly Syns: 25.5/105

Fitbit: Steps:15275 Floors: 15
Miles: 6.53 Calories burned: 2526

mayjorly craving wine right now but going to have a green tea and read :D xx

ForumRunner_20130615_174448.png
made cheesey potato and broccoli bake again it was lovely. used fresh broccoli instead of frozen and the texture was completely different yummy.

drinking some pepsi max with cherry tonight to stop me from drinking.. planning to have a cider on monday but thats it for the week

had a good day off today hope everyone is enjoying the weekend xx

decided to have a green day and have the bake again for dinner haha and two hifi bars

so food today goes like this...

B) Bran Flakes (heb) Fat Free Greek Yog Banana Maple syrup (1)
L) Cheesy potato and broccoli bake (hea) BBQ Sauce (2)
D) Same As Above (hea) Tomato Sauce (2)
S) Tangerine, hoops and Crosses (are they called that??? 4) 2 Hifi Bars (heb) A Lot of pepsi max cherry

Syns: 9
Weekly Syns: 34.5/105

Fitbit: Steps: 5482 Floors: 8
Miles: 2.50 Calories burned: 1806

walked to work this morning only to find out im not in until 3 oclock (doh)
so walked back and decided to sit and chill until then. On the upside i half to walk there and back again today so i can afford to eat a but more :D

plan for today

B) Bran flakes (heb) Fat Free Greek Yogurt, Banana, Maple Syrup (1)
S) 2 Boiled Eggs, Tomato Sauce (2)
L) Cheesey Potato Bake (heb) Baked Beans, BBq Sauce (2)
D) Veggie Delite Salad (hea) Sauce (2) Quorn Sticky Fillets, Balsamic dressing (0.5)
S) Tangerine x2 Apple x2, Alpen light Golden Crunch (heb) naughts and crosses (4) Mini caramel egg (3)

Syns: 14.5/15
Weekly Syns: 49/105

Determined to stick to this today. Bought some dr pepper zero on the way back from work dont know why i keep going for the fizzy drinks last one this week i promise haha xx

just edited it but still in syns :D had a caramel egg at work because it was soo dead so it was due to boredom so just have to have less sauce on my tea :) xx

Last edited:
have you tried steaming your veg like broccoli? it tasted much nicer :)

lol at you turning up for work early, I once turned up to work on a holiday monday when I was supposed to be off :|

have you tried steaming your veg like broccoli? it tasted much nicer :)

lol at you turning up for work early, I once turned up to work on a holiday monday when I was supposed to be off :|

i keep meaning to steam it but then i just stick it in the microwave, when i move house (nicer kitchen) ill def think about steaming

oh how eager are we to work hehe... i also have to go in tomo (which was meant to be my day off) to cover for someone, only 4 hours but might aswell. I just can't say no haha xx

Lots of exercise for you today then :-D how long does it take you to walk there? Food looking good xx

you can get a portable steamer that just pops on top of one of your pans, veg really does taste nicer steamed and keeps its nutrients better too :)

thanks nellylou, im trying soo hard to stay on track this week :D, it takes about 45 mins to walk there

thanks izzyhew will have to have a look for one :)

has any of you been on P interest? (have to put a space between p and i lol) im so addicted to it, so many ideas for everything in life :D xx

Morning all, :)

got four hours in work today (boo) so doing a bit of internetting beforehand.

Plan for today: Green day

B) Banana, ryvita crispbread (heb) Low Low Cheese (hea) Tomato, Balsamic dressing (0.5)
L) Veggie Delite Salad (hea) Sauce (4) Hoops and Crosses (4) Apple, Tangerine
D) Veggie Spaghetti Bolognese
S) All Bran Golden Crunch (heb) Apple, Tangerine, Rekorderlig (12) caramel eggs (9)

Syns: 29.5/15
Weekly Syns: 78.5/105

Going to the pub tonight to see my friend so im going to treat myself to a cider :D then will be getting home to a nice big bowl of spaghetti bolognese mmm god i love this diet haha

just had 3 caramel eggs ahhh xc

Last edited:
well sort of stuck to plan but had a chip of someones plate :O haha and obviously the three caramel eggs but ive sinned them

ive come home and im not that hungry so im just having the bolognese without the pasta and a green tea.

i met our new assistant manager today and hes learning all the basics. Although i knew i wasn't going to be promoted right away as I don't know enough but i still felt a bit crap when he's never even worked in a subway. BUT my boss took me aside and assured me that im still in line for that promotion so i need to stay positive. He's got 10 years of manager experience so im going to try and learn as much as i can off him :)

Fitbit: Steps: 11574 Floors: 13
Miles:5.25 Calories Burned: 2180

today started off well then my friend at work got chocolates for her birthday of us lot so opened them. I had 5 lindt balls!!!! 5!!!! but in my defence ive never tasted the hazelnut and extra dark ones so i had to try them, ok thats only two but then i had to have the white and the milk on just to see if they tasted the same and then obviously another hazelnut one!! lol

then got home and made syn free coleslaw (will post a pic after this) it was "nice" haha. I would eat it but its not something id take to a buffet got a bit of a weird taste.

Then my housemate moved house and i realised she had left some jar of peanut butter and before i could even think about sw the spoon was in...
as much as i have been amazing these last two days, i still want a loss as ive been soo good all the other days and usually im not.

However star week has come upon me so could even gain at this rate.

Did something stupid today aswell, i tried to reduce my overdraft online by 100pound but low and behold its reduced it to 100!!! so its took all my money from my account and when i get paid tomo it will take that out aswell. I rang up hsbc (probably cost me a bomb) and a nice woman told me shes going to try and sort it out tomo. I hope to god they can otherwise im going to be pennyless and homeless!!!!!
im hoping they will understand that i was trying to pay them some cash and not be horrible and take it all but banks can be very unpredictable!!

hope everyone is ok xx

Back