Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

Look at this... I cnt stop laughing...
1384102130723.jpg
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Brittany if you like ice cream (I know its not the right weather lol ) I would put them in muller light or activia yogurts and freeze them. The yogurts then come out like ice cream and they will have fruit in them :) . A member at my group mentioned she freezes her activia and muller lights and they come out just like ice cream. I must say I did try it out with the Turkish delight muller light and it was lush .

Kay xx

Have the fruit on some nat yoghurt?
or make textys rice pudding? Her recipe is in her thread - I've asked her a few times for it so I know it's there! X

Frozen berries in porridge is great, but I do sometimes put them in oats with yogurt kind of like a muesli as well.

Thanks for all the ideas :)

I dont have any yogurt boo but ill def be making them frozen ones they sound fab :)

We will see I got some branflakes so might mix them in :)

I love all the support on here (chheeeese) hehe

So porridge didnt happen... had stir fry instead haha
1384109584034.jpg
Love big stodgy sw days :)

So food

B) veggie fry up
L) pasta bake (heb)
D) veg stir fry

Syns used on tomato sauce balsamic glaze and peanut butter

Forgot to have a heb oops... will def have both tomo :) xx

Also... I know soy sauce is free but I went wild with it but noticed its full of sodium so I watered it down while making the stirfry and it tastes exactly the same :) xx

Hey all.. off shopping then on a 12-9 shift boo.... going to have large breakfast again... then about 4 I'm going to have soup and a salad dont really want to be eating at 9 at night boo.... for snacks I'm thinking pumpkin seeds and some cheese :) and some tangerines

Prepare for boring photos of same old thing hehe

Hope everyone has a nice day :)

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey just having a catch up :-D food looking good and you made £30 go far on your food shop.

Enjoy shopping, are you after anything nice?

Hope work goes quickly for you today xx

Thanks girls...well body shops 50%off for the l1 workers so will be getting some presents and some things for myself :)
Alsoneed to get somefoundation apparently clinique have stopped doing the foundation I wear (again) swill have to get around the shops to see if they've any left

Going to go wild and buy some bananas Aswell hehe....

Whats everyone got plannedfor today???

Xx

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Accidentally spent 125pound in body shop haha but all my presents are sorted now so dont have to worry about getting any in december
If they are in right order pics are veggie fry up, butternut squash and falafal salad (2) with cheese (hea) and carrot and lentil soup
1384188464501.jpg
1384188427673.jpg
View attachment 113524

Need a heb so will have some.pumpkin seeds (heb) xx

Hey Brittany!!

that salad looks fit! Where from?
Well done on the Christmas shopping. I'm off to boots this week to do some. Get some 3 for 2's and extra points too.
Hope the late shift not too bad for ya!
X

Hey the salad is from tesco and its amaze!!!!! Got two hours to go now boo... just had some sneaky looks at the xmas rota and at the mo im off but it could all change ....

Has everyone had a good day??? Xx

Back