Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

Evening Brittany booo to the late shift, yayyy to the BodyShop bargains sounds like a productive day. Food looks yum x

Food was yum :)
Taking some stuff back tomo think I went a bit wild haha... and I was overcharged on one thing.... which isnt bad from out of god knows how many hehe...

How are you doing shiela?? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Food today was.....

B) veggie sausage, beans, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tom sauce (2)
L)butternut squash and falafel salad (2) lighter cheese (hea)
D) carrot and lentil soup pumpkin seeds (heb)
S) hello panda biscuits (8) soooo yummy

Syns: 12

Falafel is amazing!!! I had a falafel and houmous mezze salad today from eat

1384266127956.jpg

It was lovely... high in calores so god knows how many syns like... but its all superfoods :)

Breakfast was porridge and dinner will be soup or stirfry :)

Is everyone having a good day??? :) xx

Hey luv, salad looks yum!!

Hope works not too bad?

I had a mornings work on mon, off today but got the rest of the week booked in ! I'll have the age range I love the best and I can walk there in 20 mins so will be getting some exercise in too!

X

oh god I love falafel- that salad you got from EAT looks amazing!!!
What are hello panda's?

I save all my syns for vodka and as I was as good as gold this week and only drank sat night (43 syns) I am due to be under my allowance this week and have all 15 syns left over today!!! I need a way to enjoyyyy this little bonus I have discovered before bedtime! lol

Ooh that looks lovely! Tempted to make my own falafels at some point. I'm having a boring assignment writing day!

Hey did you get much done????
I wanna make my own falafel but literally wouldn't know where to start :)
You had a good eating day???

Hey luv, salad looks yum!!

Hope works not too bad?

I had a mornings work on mon, off today but got the rest of the week booked in ! I'll have the age range I love the best and I can walk there in 20 mins so will be getting some exercise in too!

X
Work dragged boo woo body magic its great your in all week didyoufind your whistle??? ;-)

oh god I love falafel- that salad you got from EAT looks amazing!!!
What are hello panda's?

I save all my syns for vodka and as I was as good as gold this week and only drank sat night (43 syns) I am due to be under my allowance this week and have all 15 syns left over today!!! I need a way to enjoyyyy this little bonus I have discovered before bedtime! lol

Hello pandas are panda shaped biscuits filled with chocolate cream they are lethal!!!!!!
Well done on counting suns you are doing really well :) did u pick a treat???

Well today hasn't gone so well I "accidentally" dipped two slices of bread into some oily balsamic (oof) then after having a nice stirfry I scoffed two more packets of hello pandas... believe it or not I bought them for xmas presents

So on Thursday morning I'm hoping for a sts now... not in work till 12tomorrow so either going to the gym or getting on the thigh trainer... :)

Hope everyone has had a good night :)

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ha ha !!
yep I did find my whistle ! :whistle:

Sometimes bread just jumps in my mouth too. ;)

But tonight it was just 2 fun size milky milky ways . Mmm :)

Im just filling in an application form then gonna pack my bag ( whistle included!) before having an earlish night.
Might have to think about finding my thermals for the morn - heard its gonna be v frosty. I can't do cold me!

Hope your having a nice chill x

Ha ha !!
yep I did find my whistle ! :whistle:

Sometimes bread just jumps in my mouth too. ;)

But tonight it was just 2 fun size milky milky ways . Mmm :)

Im just filling in an application form then gonna pack my bag ( whistle included!) before having an earlish night.
Might have to think about finding my thermals for the morn - heard its gonna be v frosty. I can't do cold me!

Hope your having a nice chill x

Hope it wasn't too Cold for you this morning :)
Haven't had milky ways in ages hmmm
Good luck for weigh in today :)
How do you think you have done??

Team managed about 1000 words somehow! And a good day for food too. Can completely understand your bread/balsamic need .... I love it!

Yeah its amazing my shop sells a bottle of oil and balsamic mix and its Devine!!!! Must not buy it!!
Well done on your 1000 words thats fab !!!do you have to do Harvard referencing??? I hated that.... when's your weigh in day??

Well didn't get up early enough to get on the thigh trainer... I'm crap lol
Another late shift today so veggie fry up for Brekkie then out and salad later and hopefully I wont gain tomorrow :)
Taking some stuff back to body shop this morning and also swapping a few things (bought 2 conditioners instead of a shampoo)

Hope everyone has a nice day!!! Good luck to the Wed weighers :) xx

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

So I had my brekkie which was very filling and then took some stuff back to body shop... wasnt happy with the cuatomer service like but what can youdo...

Just had a hugeeee bowl of soup with both hebs of pumpkin seeds with a banana so im hoping that will fill me now because im working till 9.. when I get home ill just have a green tea... if im dying of hunger ill have some pickles

Heres a pic of my snacks :) 1384357698915.jpg
The drink and the crisps came to a total
of 10 syns but boy are they nice... didnt end up eating the tangerines cz they taste weird... think im going off them need a new fruit...

Hope everyone is having a nice day xx

Hey Brittany!

weather wasn't too cold this morn, but the bloody sun was blinding.

didnt weigh in this morn , completely forgot cos was messaging my friend. Will defo do in the morn. I'm hoping for a small loss or sts as its been my * week. I've been quite good tho , haven't used it as an excuse to eat crap.

Hoping work ok x

Studying to be a primary school teacher. It's a four year course and I'm finally in my last year!

The popchips look yummy!

They are and they are so moreish only 5 syns aswell :) oooh final year I bet you cant wait to finish... have you enjoyed the course???

Hey Brittany!

weather wasn't too cold this morn, but the bloody sun was blinding.

didnt weigh in this morn , completely forgot cos was messaging my friend. Will defo do in the morn. I'm hoping for a small loss or sts as its been my * week. I've been quite good tho , haven't used it as an excuse to eat crap.

Hoping work ok x

Work was ok was sorting stock all day so my arms and back are killing :(
Good luck for weigh in... im hoping for a sts too :)
Fingers crossed for u xx

Ohhhh must try the popchips! I've seen them but never bought them. I've been having Love Da Popcorn. There's a bag of salted and you get a lot for 5 syns. I was returning clothes to New Look on Sunday and the service wasn't great there either. Girl hardly looked or said anything to me until she couldn't give me a receipt since it had ran out of roll in the middle of the transaction.

Good luck for your weigh in :)

Back