broadband, please help

maclynn

Silver Member
hi guys, was wondering if anyone uses a dongle for there internet. I'm on contract with 3, but, i'm really fed up of it cutting out, i so want to just chuck it, but have a little while to go on my contract. I'm fed up of phoning, still waiting for customer service to phone back from last friday. What would you do, and, which is the best service, We don't have land lines. Thanks guys:wave_cry:

Hi Maclynn

OMG i was with 3 for a year and a half and they were the worst EVER.They are not holding up there end of the contract by providing you with a proper service.I would tell them you are going to bring it further and always ask to speak to a manager as you are a totally unsatisfied customer.Their connection used to drive me insane,it was always cutting out on me.
I am with wimax now for a good few months and i have never ever had any hassle with them.Where are you situated?You dont need a phone line they come and put up a little dish and you can get a phone line through that,its great.
Dont accept there excuses,they always got me to send the dongle.Ring them everyday and get them to log every time you ring,they cant argue with you if everything is logged.It might take a while but its worth a go.
THEY ARE AWFUL,AWFUL,AWFUL!!

We have a dongle & it's with vodafone. It doesn't cut out but can be slow sometimes. X

I was using a 3 dongle whilst waiting for Sky to sort out the broadband (2 month wait.....) and I didn't find it too bad, but it depended where in the house I was. I use the internet for work, and found it fast enough for me. I had a contract one, and a PAYG one.

Wimax sounds like a good plan to me!

Back