Green Day Brocolli & Macaroni Cheese

looks lovely will buy some quark tomorrow and give it a go !!! im guessing quark is free on green then?i ve just tried the pasta dish from a magazine with cottage cheese mixed with egg,it was more like a quiche when it was cooked than a sauce whereas this one looks saucy!!! quite new to sw so on the look out for low syn family meals!!!

chill11 said:
looks lovely will buy some quark tomorrow and give it a go !!! im guessing quark is free on green then?i ve just tried the pasta dish from a magazine with cottage cheese mixed with egg,it was more like a quiche when it was cooked than a sauce whereas this one looks saucy!!! quite new to sw so on the look out for low syn family meals!!!

Yeah quark is free on all Xx

This look really good! Am going to do it with broccoli, cauliflower, macaroni, leeks and leftover cubed gammon for tea tomorrow!

Thanks for posting - which mag is it from?

Thread bump! I really want to make Mac and Cheese tonight because I ate my B choices at lunch so thought I'd have a cheesy HexA dinner - would this be nice if I replaced the quark with Greek yoghurt? I love using full fat Greek yog to make things creamy and it's still pretty low syn. Does anyone know if this would turn out nice or will it be weird with yoghurt?

Ta!

Thread bump! I really want to make Mac and Cheese tonight because I ate my B choices at lunch so thought I'd have a cheesy HexA dinner - would this be nice if I replaced the quark with Greek yoghurt? I love using full fat Greek yog to make things creamy and it's still pretty low syn. Does anyone know if this would turn out nice or will it be weird with yoghurt?

Ta!

I made this today with fat free yoghurt and it was lovely! The texture was different to a normal mac n cheese but still lovely.

Back