Broke diet "big time"

suepass

:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:
I was doing so well and then last week I had 3 functions to attend. Due to the fact of turning everything down since beg of Sept I went to all of them which were meals out in indian restaurants. I meant to just stick to chicken tikka with no sauce. unfortunately my will power took a nose dive and I ended up "pigging out" including alcohol with 2 of them.
I got on the scales today and in one week I have put on 4llb!!! I just feel so depressed and the thought of all that hard work to get back in ketosis makes me want to just give up. I am so angry with myself.
Has anyone else done this if so how did you get the motivation back. ????

Bummer Sue. Best thing to do it put it behind you. How you respond and react now determines success or failure of the diet. 4lbs is not a huge amount, and certainly a lot less of an amount then what you actaully HAVE lost, so best thing is to just put it behind you and carry on. And remember how lousy you feel now, next time you are tempted and ask yourself, "is it worth it?"

Draw a line under it and carry on. Good luck.

Have been wondering how you've been getting on. You've done well. You fell off the wagon - get back on! I know it's not easy, but I've been there many times with food and wine, you just have to tell yourself to pick yourself up, and put it down to experience.
I'm still losing weight very, very slowly, despite keeping to the rules - I have an idea of how you feel. I've been tempted to give in myself, but so far have managed to keep on the straight and narrow. keep posting.

Cheers to you both.
Have got back on and determined to stay on it until my holiday in just over two weeks. Hopefully will get to 11.7 llb by the time we go.

Back