Broke down :-(

Sinead89

Hi everyone. Hope all is keeping well. I am just new to this site and lipotrim. It's great although I was so hungry yest on my 2nd day of lipotrim that I ate :-( feel abit more positive today but is that my weight loss for this week runied. I get weighed on Mondays. Will I still get a good weight loss through next 5 days.

Yes, yes, yes! Don't give up completely as if you can stick with it for the next few days you will still have a good loss this week. It is an incredibly hard diet to follow for the first few days, the longer you can hang in there and keep going the easier it will get. Write off yesterdays blip and keep going today. Take it one day and a time. Best wishes for staying 100% today. Keep posting if you're struggling, there are plenty of people here who will post to support you. We've all been where you are and you can do it too!

Thanks. Yes it really is so hard. Takes a lot of will power and I lack in that department. :) feeling more positive today and going to keep going. Thanks for ur help. Starting fresh today. 2 stone to lose and not going to happen by binging at night. :)

Best of luck for today. With 2 stone to lose you can be done and dusted before Easter if you stick with it. This time next week you will find it so much easier to follow. Take it one day at a time.

Thanks. Yes it really is so hard. Takes a lot of will power and I lack in that department. :) feeling more positive today and going to keep going. Thanks for ur help. Starting fresh today. 2 stone to lose and not going to happen by binging at night. :)

Sinead if you drink water Everytime you feel hungry or do something watch a show or come on here do something in the house give it about 5 or so mins and the craving goes. I've 6 stone to lose 84lb and in nine days doing no exercise apart from chasing a 3yr old I'm down 11 lb it can be done

Thanks mrs Doyle. Yeah I've been drinking water all day. Today went well. Relying on flapjacks big time to pick at through the day and its great. Congrats on ur amazing loss. I'd love that loss but don't think it will happen.

Hi Sinead, just keep that first weigh in at the forefront of your mind, as long as you can get there by each day at a time, you will be so pleased with your loss it will motivate for more! My first week I had many early nights just to get to the next day!!

Good luck and keep going.xx

Thanks. I do keep trying and have a wee saying in my head anytime that I think of food. "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" :) seen it on google. Just a lot of will power needed and hoping for good loss on Monday.

How did you manage to get flapjacks in the 1st week? I was told we couldn't have them til after the 2nd week. Not that I ever wanted them anyway - my hubby has them and they smell vile!
Stick with it...we can all do this!

Back