• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Broken the vicious circle perhaps..............

RacieTracie

Well, I have re-started CD 4 times including this time.

Ive always managed to get down to 14 1, then i have always self sabotaged and eaten then given up on CD.

I decided if I could just try to get past 14 1, then maybe I could break the circle and I would feel so good that I wouldn't self sabotage.

well, Ive done it!!! weighed in at 13 13
this morning and havent got to this weight as far as I can remember for a few years.so I'm very very very happy!!!!
In my eyes, I know its 13 13, but i started at 15 8 so ive gone down 2 number lol
:D :D :D :D :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

fitz

Lovin it !!! :)
Hey - well done to you.:D
I am exactly the same, lost loads in 2003 with LL, several personal life changes later I am back on CD with a couple stone gained, but really struggling with 2lb to get under another stone barrier - as soon as I get near I eat !!! What is wrong with me ??? Think i need to be locked in a room for a week with just my 21 packets so I can break through the barrier. The craziest thing is - I know that once I get past this stone range I will be able to carry on just fine !!!!
Crazy !!!:sigh:

dizzy-n-mizzy

Not dieting ATM!
Congrats on getting to the 13's Tracie. :D That sounds like a landmark you had to work really hard to get through.:rolleyes: Hope it plain sailing for a while now so that the 14's are gone for good and a distant memory.

Have a good Weekend and NO EATING!;)

Dizzy x

canireallydothis!!

Gold Member
Thats fantastic, I know just how you feel, I had to crack the 12 and a half mark for me to be at my lowest weight and the day I did it Im surprised they didnt hear the shout in America!!!

Well done, 13 13 is fantastic, bet you look great too

jane

Opinionated
reading your post gave mea warm feeling on a frosty morning. well done on breaking the 14st barrier.
I'm going to coin a new phrase for this phenomenon which seems to be fairly common. mine isn't a set weight but kicks in at about 15kg weight lost (= 3 1/2 st)
I'm calling it the Glass Floor syndrome.

Sounds poncy I know but if it exists then name it I say .

Any boby out there got this too? in fact I think I'll starta thred on it.
PS-do you think you deserve to tret yourself for breaking this?

jane

Opinionated
Yikes just reread last post -ATROCIOUS spelling.sorry.
Maybe I can blame the pc. sticky keys or something

Happe

escaping the fat
Oh I know how you feel, my barrier is 3st 12lbs, been there about 4 times and ruin it every time just cant get through that 4stones. This time though...

jane

Opinionated
dear Happe I've just started a thread on this.= glass floor
Do you think it's v comon problem? & is it usually at a fixed weight/size, or at an amount off as yours seems to be?

lisaloooo

Well done thats fab news.

I think we all have a magical figure that we want to break and well done you for achieving yours.

Need to set yourself another one to break how, maybe getting into the 12's:confused:

KD

Gone fishing
Woohoo. Way to go Tracie. I remember that fab feeling of breaking through a certain mark.

Keep up the good work:cool:

Well done!! There's nothing stopping you now!! You can do it!

T x

RacieTracie

Thanks sooooooo much for all the comments!

I really feel very positive at the moment.

yes, my next goal is 13 0 as I can remember when I was 13 1 and at that weight and that time during my life is associated with alot of bad stuff so im going to get past 13 1 next!.

Tracie xx