Brrrrrrrrrrr!

Lozzy Gozzy

Silver Member
Does anyone else feel the cold a heck of a lot when eating lower calories??

I used to always be so hot and sweaty all the time, but since I've shifted a lot of weight I'm freeeeeeeezing all the time! Yesterday, i.e. it's July, warm outside!! I was in my Dad's car with the heated seats and air conditioning on as high as it would go on my side!

Please tell me it's not just me that feels this?? lol :rolleyes:

Hey Lozzy,

You're definitely not alone. I get that a LOT. My advice is just drink a lot of hot drinks! A nice cup of tea can really help stave off the shivers. You have my sympathies!

I'm almost jealous you guys... can't wait to have lost enough blubber so I actually feel the cold!!!

Take it as a good sign and buy some fabulously sexy jumpers to warm up in! x

Hey Lozzy,

You're definitely not alone. I get that a LOT. My advice is just drink a lot of hot drinks! A nice cup of tea can really help stave off the shivers. You have my sympathies!

Heyy Cherry Pie!

That's exactly what I do, drink a heck of a lot of tea to warm me up! (Great minds think alike eh? :p)

Are you a fellow calorie counter??

Hope you're well! :D

I'm almost jealous you guys... can't wait to have lost enough blubber so I actually feel the cold!!!

Take it as a good sign and buy some fabulously sexy jumpers to warm up in! x

Haha aww it's not as brilliant as it sounds! :p You'd best stock up on the sexy jumpers too, bet you'll be a skinny mini in no time!

How's calorie counting going for you?? Well I hope! :)

Bad weekend with friends, Saturday was about 1700 and Sunday 2000... but I had an awsome time so was totally worth it!

Today I'm doing well calorie wise and should come in around 1000 but I'm eating crap because I'm stuck at work... Lunch has just consisted if a packet of Quavers, a Special K bar and a bottle of Lilt.

I make up for it later when I do an hours circuit training and I am going to have a lovely dinner loaded with yummy veggies! Then tomorrow is another day!

How are you getting on?

Hey Lozzy,

I am indeed a fellow calorie counter! Keep it nice and simple, I say. Not into these themed, crazy diets. Sure they're brilliant for some people - they're just not my cup of tea :)

Heyy Cherry Pie!

That's exactly what I do, drink a heck of a lot of tea to warm me up! (Great minds think alike eh? :p)

Are you a fellow calorie counter??

Hope you're well! :D

Back