Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Friday 13th/Saturday 14th

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Friday 20th/Saturday 21st

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WWoohoooo !!!!!!!!

I can't book yet as OH just starting a new contract working away again, but as soon as we know how the travelling will work so I can plan my escape... rooms will be sorted!! At the very least I'll be there to party on saturday night!

i'm a coming too!

haven't yet booked but will!

can't wait - it is in my diary in pen as well!

xxx

I dunno if I'll stay at the hotel in the nights as my inlaws live near. I doubt I'll be drinking anyway due to SS so can just drive home late.... Hmmmm

Who is defo staying at the hotel?

Oh noooo.. Cheryl.. </3

What about everyone else? I still would like to go! and i know Leah would.. and i think my mama.. its just gonna us sitting there drinking tea.. lol
xx

I shall be there.... returning from Australia in the nick of time!! :D

and I'll be there too!

xxx

I'm really gutted but I'm not going to be able to make this meet after all :cry:

What with my week away on holiday and two subsequent long weekends I really need to be around to see my clients that weekend as things start to get back to normal again (Saturday is often one of my busiest days).

I'll cancel my hotel reservation today but will keep an eye on the Meetings and Events section to see if there are any other meets planned for later in the year.

Sorry guys :wave_cry:

Ha well I've found the thread again... maybe we should have a new list of who's going? I'm not staying at hotel .. in fact I need a refresher on which hotel it is? :eek:

how did it go - did you manage to meet up?

x

Back