Bubbles Weightloss Diary

Hi all,

Finally sort of back in the land of the living. I have had shocking laryngitis. Oh felt soooo ill. Been living on smoothies. Get this. I weighed myself and despite having laryngitis and living on smoothies I have lost nothing!!!! I mean for freaks sake!!!

So back on track tomorrow counting everything.

Still not 100% but I am finding it easier to swallow liquid now.

x

Glad your feeling a little better, sounds awful!

Poor thing! don't give up!

How you getting on hun?

Hiya hon,

Well not doing well at all :( I start off fine and then a friend comes over or I go somewhere and people put pressure on me to have something bad and its driving me mad. I almost want to go into hiding to diet alone LOL without influences from family and friends.

I am aiming to start again tomorrow afresh and just tell these people no and be firm. Any tips for me gonnagetslim? You are doing so well. I am dead jealous!!! I so want to shift this 5st by xmas. Help me!

xxx

You can do it!!! just be firm and say to yourself that you CAN refuse the food/drink and you CAN be strong and lose that 5stones for xmas and feel great! dont get me wrong, it is very hard sometimes to say no... but I dont have a social life so I am never in that situation :rotflmao: it really is mind over matter....I always say to myself its 90% willpower 10% tummy! also when you do go out, make sure you have loads of water before and something filling and healthy so you will be less tempted :)
Go for it, tomorrow is a new day...you can do it x

You can do it!!! just be firm and say to yourself that you CAN refuse the food/drink and you CAN be strong and lose that 5stones for xmas and feel great! dont get me wrong, it is very hard sometimes to say no... but I dont have a social life so I am never in that situation :rotflmao: it really is mind over matter....I always say to myself its 90% willpower 10% tummy! also when you do go out, make sure you have loads of water before and something filling and healthy so you will be less tempted :)
Go for it, tomorrow is a new day...you can do it x

Thanks hon, I know I can do it I just dont know whats wrong with me! Its since I had my son, I dont have the drive I had before :( I dont have a social life either hon, this is if I pop to friends or they come to me they bring bad foods and they more or less make me feel bad for not having it and I dont even want it. I have to take control of this.

I feel so fed up tonight. I am starting afresh tomorrow and I think posting my days menus will help me stick to it.

Thanks again xx

Once you've managed to say 'no' one time I find it gets easier the next, it really does feel good when you get home and realise how badly you could have slipped up because you feel so powerful and in control that you were able to go for a healthy option :)

Good luck with your fresh start. Maybe you could try to have a word with friends and ask them not to bring bad stuff over? You can offer them healthy food when they come over and maybe take some to their house when you are visiting them? Something like a nice fruit salad.

One thing I try to do if I do eat chocolate or junk is pay attention to how satisfied I feel after eating it. The pleasant taste is usually gone within 5 mins and after 10 mins I often feel like I haven't eaten anything. However, when I eat fruit, like a bowl of strawberries for example. I have a nice taste in my mouth for ages afterwards and feel like I put something good in my body.

Remember it's all in the mind!

Just take one day or meal at a time... be gentle on yourself too, its not easy but you CAN do it. xx

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the support. Well I am on my 2nd day of being good. To be fair though yesterday I didnt eat anything as I had a migraine all day long and today have had hardly anything so tomorrow I should be properly eating. I just cant eat when I have a migraine or I throw up.

I just hope the munchies dont hit big style tomorrow!

x

Back