Buddies!!

loobyloo85

Louise
Hey

Its my first day on SS!!!

Was wondering if it was anybody elses?
And if anyone wanted to be buddies to motivate each other at low points?

Lou x

Hi ill buddy up with u if u like...do have msn??
Im on Day 1 of a restart... have about 4st I want to loose

Hey

Yeah my msn is [email protected]
Im usually always signed in so yeah contact me!!

Im on day 2 today but ful of cold still going to get some more sudafed!
Still determined to do the diet though!

Got 5 stone to lose before m wedding!

Let me know how your getting on hun

Lou x

hi sweeties,

I'm going into week 8 now, I just wanted to say good luck hun.

And why not visit the daily threads too.... we start a new one each day, look out for them, they look like this:

IT'S TUESDAY, LET'S DO IT HOUR BY HOUR...

xx sj xx

Thanks hun

WOW you have done so well on the diet so far!

Will read your thread and see you have been getting on so i know what to expect!!

Lou x

:cry:I'd like a buddie too......started SS a couple of weeks ago - lost 10lbs in the first week but since then have been struggling like mad. :cry:Am TRYING to get back on track as of today......I feel that I have let myself down, I got through the frist 12 days no worries and then broke it....which means I have to go back to the massive hunger all over again. Weak willed isn't in it!! But i am deteremined to get back on track and DO THIS. Other people can do this, so I don't see why I can't!! WE can do this. These forums definitely help me along....I just have to come and read them more often for the motivation they undenyable provide. I was lucky with my second weigh in which gave me a 3lbs loss.....and tonight is the next one....am expecting a small gain - gulp.......
Am on msn most days, [email protected] and would love to chat to anyone who is up for some mutual support. :D

Please Miss! Please Miss! Can I join in too? [email protected] is my msn. I joined LL last year lost 3 stones by nov, then crash, the will power the motivations to carry on got up and went, and left me behind to pick up the slack again! An I sure did and then some back to my startin wight all over again but must not grumble! Lets get this party started ladies and blast those pounds off! Water water water! Crikey did someone give me caffeine tablets this morning Im amazingly hyper for this time in the morning!

Em
xxxx

I am on Skype a lot of the time during the day, am now on my second week of Cambridge 790, lost 8 lbs in the first week, not finding it easy but will get through this, I have 3.5 stone to lose by Christmas. My Skype name is Claire Mcilwaine

Back