Buddies!,

Well done on your losses ladies! That's fantastic! An Akin when is your first weigh in? It will make the first week worth going through! :)

I'm finding this week I'm not really hungry, I don't even want the products! Although I know it's important to keep taking them. So I ordered lots of chocolate mint ones for next week, those I can drink hungry or not! Yum!

Welcome kezzyBee! Your start weight and goal are very similar to mine, hopefully by summer! :)

Hello Soci! Yes this is our summer :) I'm going to enjoy it this year being much slimmer, instead of worrying about what I'm wearing and how big I look! Choc mint are my fave, I actually can't wait for one of them lol.

Sounds like you guys are doing brilliantly! Well done to all of you. Today is my first day and I'm really hoping that I will get this energy increase and lack of hunger next week, hanging on but it's tough already! Only day one, oh dear!

Hi I started today so far so good! I would love to buddy up with you all xx

I did sw then Cambridge then sw and now Cambridge for the last time! Hope I can do it this year be great for some support x

how is your first couple of days going letthesunshine?

Hi really good so far!! Touch wood I'm on only on day two but suprisingly finding it easy but I know there's a long way ahead and I think it'll find it harder as I go along with no food!

I'm going to make my partner do the kids dinner tonight so I'm not tempted to pick lol

How's your Journey going? Xx

hi everyone, day 4 for me, going well so far. I thought it would be harder the 2nd time around but its not im finding it easier because i know that the results are great. I cant wait for weigh in, im hoping for at least 7lbs off :) how is everyone doing? x

Hi girls :)

Had a little slip up the past 2 days but back 100% today not letting my 11lbs go
To waste!

Going to drink more water this week and exercise To work off what I ate hopefully I will still lose this week :( (fingers crossed )

Hope your all well! :)

J
X

Glad you're all doing so well ladies :) You should all be very proud! I've had a tiny blip earlier today and then had a soup and loads of water so hopefully not done too much damage! Only day 2 for me so hoping I can improve and not have another moment of madness!

I'm doing well :) headache starting appearing so taken tabs and drinking the water I've done 1.5 litres struggling to do more but have all evening.
I've had one shake and going to make my next one about 4.30 trying to push it late even tho I'm starving lol
I agree tho I can't wait for weigh in that's what's keeping me on plan!
My son was eating cheese and wotsits which was hard!! Lol

Xx

Hi guys!, well done on those fab losses!, I've struggled the last couple of days, drinking water has been really hard for some reason this week?, I don't go to get weighed, I get my products from my cambridge lady, have a chat with her & weigh myself, so might get on the scales at the week end but already slipped this wk, why is the first wk so hard??!!,

I had a blip at weekend after 6 weeks on plan but got straight back on it and it didn't affect my loss this week but I am aware I need to stick to plan. I've too struggled with water this week. Weekend looming have a good one xx

Well done getting back on it Minnie :)

Thanks Cleo but off plan 2nite. Will be straight back on tomoz xx

Hello all!

Hope you all had a lovely valentines day! I went off plan for it too, I had a meal but I just had chicken and veg, and I passed on dessert! Not easy!! Had my weigh in this morning and I am down another four pounds, delighted! That's 11 in two weeks :)

How is everyone doing? X

Back