Buddy needed

hi all , i am in same position with lots to lose on ay 4 of Exante to try to kick start my weight loss
would love to be art of your group .

Shona.... Ikea, ur brave... God i hate bein bashed about, feel like turning round and saying gosh sorry did my skinny arse get in the way, u cnt bludi miss me im the biggest here!! Lol... Hmm both wrk in offices both oh a driver.... Hmmm similarities keep stackin hun, gotta b a good sign... 2012 u r our year :)

Jacalou... Welcum to the mad house... Ur most welcum to join in our lil band hehe :)
Ive never tried exante myself , but saying that, think we're all on different plans But with the same goal... To lose it :)

Have a fab weekend gals, im off to paint the craft room
Lou.x

Hey all.

Good day for me to day. Feel like I've not stopped with cleaning up after my oh all day (he's been assembling the Ikea shopping!) Its good of him coz hes working all weekend too. To end the day though I have a splitting headache which is not so good, so may be an early bath then bed with my kindle. Got a bit of peace now, just have to listen to the noncence that is waybaloo! Was gonna start excersing tonight on my wii fit, but that will have to wait till tomorrow! Weigh in tomorrow for me too, always aprehensive about that, even if I've been good!

Lou I hope your painting went well. I'm always the one that does that in our house! Would love to get someone in to do it for my. But I suppose its excersise too as you have all that bending and reaching.

What day do we all weigh in? Im on a monday, not the best day of the week to do it, espec after the weekend ;)

Hey Shona,
Painting went well and as u sed burns about 140cals fr 15mins :) just got the waxing of the woodwork to do then i can finally move all my bits in.... Well the spare rooms full so mite take a while lol...
My weigh in is a tuesday morning :(
Hope u feel better after some sleep :)
Lou.x

Hi all - welcome jacalou!!!

My weigh in day is on a Thursday.

I felt so poorly today, I have a really bad cough and chest, I went to Zumba this morning but had to leave the class after 20 minutes as I coughed that much that I made myself sick :(

I fell asleep earlier today so I can't sleep now :( Food wise I've done ok today - I made a SW curry which I thought was healthy, then I pointed it and it wasn't so healthy, thank God I only had a small bowl!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Stokegal x

Hi all

Thanks for the welcome , had an ok weekend stuck to it 100 percent but hard cooking Sunday Lunch :cry:

good luck everyone today , my WI is Wednesday :confused:

Hey all, weigh in today - only 2lbs, but its better off than on! 3 more lbs and my BMI gets into the 30's! :D

I dont know how you resisted the sunday dinner, I would love some roast potatoes, Had some at christmas that were delic! Had a curry the other nice that was tasty, made it with quorn meat.

I hope you are feeling better now Stokegal. I had a good sleep last night so am certainly geeling better - that was till I went to work and had to listen to people moan down the phone to me!

xx

Well done on the 2lb Shona :) just think that's 2lb you'll never see again!!!

Have you tried making roast potatoes with fry lite?? I always make them this way with a bit of garlic and rosemary - yum!!

I've done nothing today but eat - I'm still within my points though (just about :)) bought my DS some Zhu Zhu pets to get a bit of peace and quiet, they're freaky little things, they scared me a little :)

Hope everyone has had a good day :)

Stokegal x

Lol - got a couple of those pet things at christmas for my girls - they love them, although the noises that come out of them are quite bizzare! :):)

Cant have potatoes on my diet unfortunatly - carbs are evil! (or so I have to think!)

xx

Hi all hope you don't mind me crashing in! Can I join you, I'm following sw.

You are doing great! I'm determined this year to get a good chuck off last year it was quite slow. Started off at 28st now 22.9 until wi in about an hour when I hope to have lost a few! So need to lose about another 11 stone then will see how it is. I'm 29 in April and want to be at goal for my 30th next year.

Hiya gals, we getting quite a lil group woohoo :)
Well done on your loss, ur dead right, better off thn on. Its my wi in the morning, :/ hmmm nt sure, fingers crossed.

Gotta admit, i do roasties in the actifry. Hmmm i use chilli oil, ok it costs me :( but well worth it, make it the naughty thing of the day ;)

Hope ur all feeling ok,
Will pop a note on in the morning of the wi results... Keep smiling!
Lou.x

;(
;(
Not happy bunny, only lost 0.3kgs
Aarrrgh. Why bother if ur gud n this is it, itl take me yill im 50 to lose it all :(

Just gotta keep going. Your body doesn't want to burn fat, and any weightloss journey will have weeks of small losses, sts and gains. It may test your motivation, just need to stay on plan. You lost about a pound. Thats still 2 packets of butter.

loobilou said:
;(
;(
Not happy bunny, only lost 0.3kgs
Aarrrgh. Why bother if ur gud n this is it, itl take me yill im 50 to lose it all :(

It's still a loss hun! I'm no good at kgs but if that is a lb it is a great loss, we always think of it as nothing but it is a lot hun and they all add up. Just go for another perfect week, it will pay off x

Thanks aesir n jayde..., i know ur both right but it jus feels like ive gained rather than losed. Will try to b more positive, see how another week goes on sw, otherwise might end up going back to calourie counting :)

Well done on your loss - as the others have said a loss is better than a gain and that 1lb has gone forever and will not return!;) New week now so start a fresh!
Im one to talk though, almost gave into temptation today when my team at work won a box of thorntons chocolates - so hard to resist. I even took one and put it in my locker (I have no real reason behind this - tried to justify it to myself by saying it was for when I was having a bad day?!) dont know whats going on in my head just now

Whats an actifry? Is that one of those things that you put hardly any oil in? :confused:

Good luck for this week x

loobilou said:
Thanks aesir n jayde..., i know ur both right but it jus feels like ive gained rather than losed. Will try to b more positive, see how another week goes on sw, otherwise might end up going back to calourie counting :)

Trust in the plan hun it does work and just from experience flitting between plans when you get frustrated and not given yourself time just makes the journey longer. You can do this! Why don't you post a food diary every day for people to check and look through the book for speed foods. X

shona246 said:
Whats an actifry? Is that one of those things that you put hardly any oil in? :confused:

Yes hun its a hot air fryer and you can use minimal oil or fry light x

Back