buddy please xxx

tsweety81

hi guys hope u all havng a grand weekend.i would llove it if someone or a few of us could buddy up.im on day 6 of my restart and so far lost 5.5lbs.i hav less than 8 weeks until my holiday so would love to have someone with a similar amount tolose to b my buddy.so we can help and encourage each other esp on those hard evenings where everything is sayng eat me.cheers gals xxx

tsweety81 said:
hi guys hope u all havng a grand weekend.i would llove it if someone or a few of us could buddy up.im on day 6 of my restart and so far lost 5.5lbs.i hav less than 8 weeks until my holiday so would love to have someone with a similar amount tolose to b my buddy.so we can help and encourage each other esp on those hard evenings where everything is sayng eat me.cheers gals xxx

Do you have a diary? There are plenty of people who will read your diary and support you that way :)
How much do you want to lose before holiday? xx

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

I'm on day 7 and I'm planning on being here for the next 11 weeks.

I've set up a diary which is helping to keep me on track but the more support we give each other the easier it should be!

How much do you want to lose?

Hey....there is a thread called June Starters support thread. Its going really well, lots of encouragement and chatting.......come and join us :)

hi guys thanks for your messages. i do have a diary started which i started back in march i think.i also did post of the june starters as i restarted just this week.would love to lose 2 stone before my hols which is just under 8 weeks away. im feeling abit upset as got hubby to measure me today and he reckons im only 5ft 3 which i really cant belive as u have always been 5ft 5 so i have no idea who is right.nxt time im at drs ginna get them to measure just so i know cos it makes a big difference to my bmi.theres me thinking i was nearly out of the obese range but if iam only 5ft 3 then i still have about a stone to do that.nevermind iam not gonna let it stop me.hope you all doin well. im gonna weigh tomoro as that is a week but thats just for me iam gonna stick to my original sat weigh in.good luck to all and hope you have a good week xxx

Back