Day 3 of LT 100%! Would love a buddy

Hello ladies, how are we doing?

I know we've been a bit quiet lately, hope everyone is still doing alright.

Only lost 1kg last week and I'm on to my 'break' maintenance week now. Made peace with the fact I may not be losing so I'm just going to do my best :p

How is everyone doing? Xx

I'm on the first day of my second week and I'm feeling a little disheartened. I haven't cheated at all, am quite over weight so I thought I'd see results very quickly given what a huge dietary contrast it is.

Hoping to feel a little better soon.

I haven't weighed myself but don't notice anything other than less bloating

Help

I'm on the first day of my second week and I'm feeling a little disheartened. I haven't cheated at all, am quite over weight so I thought I'd see results very quickly given what a huge dietary contrast it is.

Hoping to feel a little better soon.

I haven't weighed myself but don't notice anything other than less bloating

Help
Don't threat! Your first week you lose water weight, stick through it and you begin to burn the actual fat.

And trust me, after week 3 you start to fit better in clothes, the longer you're with it the more drastic results you will see!

Just poking my head in to see if we're still here!
Just completed my first week back after break week. It was torture, but managed to stay 100% with it. Ive still not got back into ketosis, and I hope that's not because of my partner kissing me after he's eaten. But hopefully I'll be there again soon.

I put on 2kg during the break week, but this week I've shed 3kg so I'm pretty happy for now.

Is everyone doing okay? Hope you are all well xxx

Wow Bevi well done for getting straight back on it! You must've ate pretty well to only regain 2kg without following the full refeed, I know I wouldn't have the discipline!

I'm on week 18, only 2 and a half weeks to go and 9 pounds away from target. I'm so excited to finish but also terrified of going back to my old ways. But I've been collecting low cal recipes in a scrapbook and I've booked in to go to a Body Pump class so hopefully I'll stay on the straight and narrow!

I definitely need to do some toning (2 babies in 3 years has left my stomach like a deflated balloon) but I'm back in some of my old clothes and feeling great. My head hasn't quite caught up with my new shape though; I pulled out some old jeans I haven't worn since my honeymoon 6 years ago and thought there was no way I'd get in them when I held them up. They were actually a bit big!

I was sat in the sunshine on Sunday chatting with friends and when I said out loud I haven't eaten anything since 8th January even I was shocked! Those cold grey days forcing down the water whilst wearing size 24 jeans seem like forever ago.

I've not posted much but I come on here to check my weight loss percentage every time I lose a pound. It's such a great motivator - I've lost 30% of my starting weight. I don't think I really realised quite how big I had gotten.

Anyway, I'm waffling. Brilliant news that you're back on it - well done!

Back