Day 3 of LT 100%! Would love a buddy

Well done on everybody's weight loss, I have had a chitty week, been fighting food demons but finally today am back in Ketosis. I feel determined that now I am there I am going to stay there for the next 25 days before I go away at the end of the month.

Well done on everybody's weight loss, I have had a chitty week, been fighting food demons but finally today am back in Ketosis. I feel determined that now I am there I am going to stay there for the next 25 days before I go away at the end of the month.

Hi Debbie I know how you feel!!
It's not a easy diet but if we stick it we will get results
Funny I found yesterday hard, but I'm glad I didn't give in, I've my sons communion in 4 weeks and bought dress online yesterday lol so hoping it zips up now

Hello girls, how's everyone' getting on xx

Hey Fedup.
I only lost 1kg this week :( hoping it's just because I went later in the day rather than in the mornings before my breakfast shake.

Regardless, it's been another pants week. Lot of stresses. Otherwise the LT has me feeling physically better :D

How are you doing hun? Xx

Hey Fedup.
I only lost 1kg this week :( hoping it's just because I went later in the day rather than in the mornings before my breakfast shake.

Regardless, it's been another pants week. Lot of stresses. Otherwise the LT has me feeling physically better :D

How are you doing hun? Xx

Don't be disappointed! It's probably because it was a later weigh n!
My 2nd weigh n is tomorrow
I've had a couple of times I've felt like stuffing my face just to taste something else!! But apart from that I'm doing ok, haven't weighed myself last few days just never thought to
I'm hoping for 4.5lb off tomorrow!!
Keep your chin up xx it will be worth it

Hello all! :) I'm on Day 3 today. I wanted to find a few people who were currently on Lipotrim as I found this forum helped in the past. I'll quote my 'hello' post from Tuesday below so I don't have to type it all again:

Hello all! :) I've just started Lipotrim this morning. I have been on it in the past. In 2008 I lost 6st in 6 months and managed to keep it off until after both of my pregnancies, when I went on Lipotrim again, but never quite got back down to my goal weight. This time I'm hoping to get there! :D

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and wish everybody else luck! :)

Hello all! :) I'm on Day 3 today. I wanted to find a few people who were currently on Lipotrim as I found this forum helped in the past. I'll quote my 'hello' post from Tuesday below so I don't have to type it all again:
HI - I'm due to start on Sunday - I'm only going to do the diet for 25 days as I'm going on a cruise, but will get back on it when I get back. I lost a lot of weight last year on Cambridge but it has crept back on - I'm disgusted with myself - non of my holiday clothes fit me ! I would like to lose 10 - 14 pounds before I go away.

Hi redlorraine456! :) Good luck and I hope you get down to what you want for your holiday. x

how you getting on - are you finding it difficult?

I seem to have been able to get into Ketosis very quickly, so I'm already not feeling hungry (just missing food and eating). Managing to keep on top of the water at the moment (hardest part for me). I have to make a point to drink or I would go most of the day without. So it's going ok, thanks. :) Another hard bit is that I make food for two little girls (and husband sometimes), so I have to keep reminding myself not to nibble! :D

Its really hard when you've got little ones - especially if they want to share things with you!! Easter will be difficult for you! I have a night out arranged for next Saturday, so I don't know how I'll get on with that!!!

I'm not too bad drinking water - I've got one of those Hydratem8 drinking bottles with the times of the day on it, so that keeps me on track.

Another tip I read was to set an alarm on your phone for every 2 hours and drink a 500ml bottle of water each time it goes off. Just take it like medicine!!

I'm starting on Sunday for 25 days, when I go on a cruise!! I hope I can lose about a stone, or I'll have nothing to wear!!!

Hello ladies, great to have 2 new buddies to join ue
Im finding today a bit difficult , i almost caved in and ate!
Very cross with myself ! I wish weight was as easily lost as it is found
My 2nd weigh in is friday. Ive my sons communion end od april and i have to refeed for it but i will be going straight back on it! I know thats gonna b hard after enjoying tasting food
Please keep popping in and letus kno how youre doing xx

Hello ladies! Fedup summed it up lovely, wonderful to have more people join us while we slim :D

Fedup: Well done on keeping strong and for not breaking and best of luck for your weigh in tomorrow!
Remember if you do end up having a nibble to drink plenty of water and get straight back onto it. The second week is always really hard because (I found at least) the cravings hit you hard and fast and you'll eat anything!

Noitu: The drinking is a difficult part to keep up with :p I think I'm like you where I'd get my fluids through most of the foods I'd eat. So I don't think to drink extra. Cooking for others as well is torture when you know you can't taste the benefit of it.

Lorraine: Don't worry! You'll lose quite quickly in 25days but don't be disheartened if the scales say you've lost a large amount in your first week (10-11lbs) but your clothes still don't fit. Water weight is always the first to go, and then the real fat burning begins.

Fantastic going everyone, keep us updated xxx

Thanks, Fedupbeingafattie! and BeviSiwel. :) I've got some fizzy water as a treat! :D

Hi guys n gals
This is my 2nd time to do LT
1st time was 10 years ago for my wedding and it was tough but it worked
Ive let myself get up to 16st 6!!! Im annoyed i let this happen
I tried WW but ive got a very stressful house with 3 special needs kids 4,3&2
I was constantly reaching for bars, biscuits and cake
Was eating 24/7
I thought LT is my only hope to help me shed the excess baggage and finally feel
happier about my body
I have 2 special occasions this year my sons communion and my nephews wedding
I want to look the best i can and feel so much more confident
Want to lose 5st 7lb in total
Knowing how difficult LT is im not sure i will lose it all doing LT
but im gonna see how it goes day by day
Id love any tips you all have and would love to buddy up with someone for support
Thx for reading this
xx Ro
Hi there it would seem we started our plan around the same time. I am also on the plan for the second time. First time was 5 years ago and it was going amazingly well untill I found out I was 8 weeks pregnant and had been doing the plan for 3 months. Now my daughter is almost 4 and I have piled the lbs back on and then some I felt it was the right time to get this weight back down to be healthy for her. Completely forgot about this site untill earlier. Open to talking to new people and help each other along this journey

Good evening ladies
I'm over the moon there's more new faces
We can keep each other going and cheer on
I got weighed and I've 6.5 lb off that's 17.5lb in 14 days
I assumed it'd be 4.5! But happy it's wee bit more
I'm still on lipotrim here but did u know it's going to be called new weigh?
Pharmacist told me he heard the shakes r bit sweeter(that'll suit my sweet tooth) he hasn't ordered anymore LT in so he can get his stock sold so I had strawberry and vanilla to choose from
How is everyone doing?
I'm trying to drink more water!!! I'm a little constipated
Always nice to share

Good evening ladies
I'm over the moon there's more new faces
We can keep each other going and cheer on
I got weighed and I've 6.5 lb off that's 17.5lb in 14 days
I assumed it'd be 4.5! But happy it's wee bit more
I'm still on lipotrim here but did u know it's going to be called new weigh?
Pharmacist told me he heard the shakes r bit sweeter(that'll suit my sweet tooth) he hasn't ordered anymore LT in so he can get his stock sold so I had strawberry and vanilla to choose from
How is everyone doing?
Always nice to share
Well done on the loss. Always good when u find U have lost more then u thought! Ooooo really new type of shakes I wonder when I will hear about this from my pharmacist. I'm doing very well considering I work in a supermarket 8 hours a day lol. I'm drowning in water atm I buy the 1.5 litre bottles as I find I drink more when carrying that around with me

Omg so you're surrounded by food at work!
I sometimes find cooking for the family very hard!
I'm not honestly sure how long I'm gonna be able to stick to LT but it sure is helping at the moment!
I've got 13st in my head, I worked it out I should be there around middle June and then try WW again but as we all know this diet isn't easy!! TBH if I could stick it til I got to 12 I'd be over the bloody moon
I'm constantly drinking water too always nipping for a tinkle
What day r u on now? How are you finding it?x

Always nice to share

pmsl you do make me laugh! I will always bang on about drinking Green tea to help keep you regular. After the ketosis sets in as well it doesn't taste bitter and horrible like it usually does, you learn to appreciate it's sweetness.... and it's side effects :sick0019:

Fantastic news about your weight loss too! I'll ask my pharmacist about the shakes changing because new flavours would be amazing! Don't worry, you'll be sitting pretty at 13 before you know it, maybe even before June

I'm doing very well considering I work in a supermarket 8 hours a day lol. I'm drowning in water atm I buy the 1.5 litre bottles as I find I drink more when carrying that around with me

That's a good idea with the water bottle, Liza! I'm a big hot drinks person so I have a huuuuuuge mug that I drink tea from, but a bottle would be better I think :)

I also work in a supermarket! I work for Asda at the moment so I know exactly how you feel, I mark down everything coming up for it's due date and it's especially tormenting when things I like are becoming cheap :rolleyes:

Back