Fedupbeingafattie!

Hi guys n gals
This is my 2nd time to do LT
1st time was 10 years ago for my wedding and it was tough but it worked
Ive let myself get up to 16st 6!!! Im annoyed i let this happen
I tried WW but ive got a very stressful house with 3 special needs kids 4,3&2
I was constantly reaching for bars, biscuits and cake
Was eating 24/7
I thought LT is my only hope to help me shed the excess baggage and finally feel
happier about my body
I have 2 special occasions this year my sons communion and my nephews wedding
I want to look the best i can and feel so much more confident
Want to lose 5st 7lb in total
Knowing how difficult LT is im not sure i will lose it all doing LT
but im gonna see how it goes day by day
Id love any tips you all have and would love to buddy up with someone for support
Thx for reading this
xx Ro

Good luck! I have a 2 year old and a baby and I think in a weird way it makes it easier to not have to think about food. I'm just starting week 12 and am a pound away from 4 stones lost. Just think about how good you'll feel in the summer when you've lost all the weight, how much better you'll look and how much easier it will be to run around after the kids. When are you starting?

Hi Fedup,

Been scouring the forums for days looking for new buddies to go through LT with. I'm a second timer as well, first did it 5 years ago with moderate success, but home life wasn't good and I was only working 1 day a week so couldn't afford to continue with it.

A much happier person now, but still fat. So looking to change that and truly become who I want to be.

How are you doing so far? xx

Good luck! I have a 2 year old and a baby and I think in a weird way it makes it easier to not have to think about food. I'm just starting week 12 and am a pound away from 4 stones lost. Just think about how good you'll feel in the summer when you've lost all the weight, how much better you'll look and how much easier it will be to run around after the kids. When are you starting?

Wow youve done amazing!
Its so bloody hard this afternoon, my son bought me Thorntons i had said dont buy me chocolates
but tbh he doesnt kno im doing LT he prob thought i was just being careful lol
I had to cook dinner and i almost caved!

Bevisiwel im hoping to get as much off as i can
I havent weighed myself yet, im dipping the ketostix and hoping its at its darkest tomorro lol

Bevisiwel im hoping to get as much off as i can
I havent weighed myself yet, im dipping the ketostix and hoping its at its darkest tomorro lol

It's good to go in with an open mind, even small successes are successes :D
Hope the ketostix are as dark as can be for you!
What kind are you using? Thinking of getting some myself

Hi I can't do 3 shakes a day so I only get choc and vanilla shakes and I have hot drinks throughout the day by using 1 heaped teaspoon of choc, 1 vanilla and 1 coffee; the 3 pkts last the whole day and it works for me. The only thing is you must make a paste initially and add the hot water slowly or you will just end up with a lot of lumps. LOL, Sometimes instead of coffee I make a peppermint tea and slowly add that to the paste of choc/van.

Hi Fedup!!
Just read your new thread and it was as if I could have written it myself! We have a lot in common except my start weight was 16/12.. my first weigh in is tomorrow, first week was tough enough with Mother's Day yesterday a bit depressing with no nice dinner or choice or wine But I got through it! I'm a daily weighed and I'm a bit disappointed to only see 7 off this morning as I've done lipotrim twice before and had 11 and then 12 off in first week so I know I'll be gutted if it's just 7 this time and I'm wondering why as I've stuck 100%.... anyway keep me posted on how you go.... it's great to have a buddy to check in on as I too was scouring the threads looking for someone just started!!! I'm heading to aqua aerobics now for the first time in my life.... I'm not an exercise person but I'm v determined this time and really feel like I want to plus I'm going to try 20 mins in the sauna so hopefully that'll help with the scales too.... good luck ...

I am going to follow all you ladies. I was so worried nobody else was doing it due to the infrequent posts on the forum. I'm so pleased there are a few of us all going through it around the same time!

Seabre: exercise will help a lot with the excess skin that may be left behind. Aqua aerobics is one of the better ones, it makes you sweat and they work you hard but as you're in the pool there isn't the same sort of strain with gravity working against you

Xx

It's good to go in with an open mind, even small successes are successes :D
Hope the ketostix are as dark as can be for you!
What kind are you using? Thinking of getting some myself
They're made by Bayer? Think they were £4 for tube of 60
I keep using these lol I'll have none left xx

Hi I can't do 3 shakes a day so I only get choc and vanilla shakes and I have hot drinks throughout the day by using 1 heaped teaspoon of choc, 1 vanilla and 1 coffee; the 3 pkts last the whole day and it works for me. The only thing is you must make a paste initially and add the hot water slowly or you will just end up with a lot of lumps. LOL, Sometimes instead of coffee I make a peppermint tea and slowly add that to the paste of choc/van.

I must try that! Had heard of mocha? Mix choc n coffee xx

Hi Fedup!!
Just read your new thread and it was as if I could have written it myself! We have a lot in common except my start weight was 16/12.. my first weigh in is tomorrow, first week was tough enough with Mother's Day yesterday a bit depressing with no nice dinner or choice or wine But I got through it! I'm a daily weighed and I'm a bit disappointed to only see 7 off this morning as I've done lipotrim twice before and had 11 and then 12 off in first week so I know I'll be gutted if it's just 7 this time and I'm wondering why as I've stuck 100%.... anyway keep me posted on how you go.... it's great to have a buddy to check in on as I too was scouring the threads looking for someone just started!!! I'm heading to aqua aerobics now for the first time in my life.... I'm not an exercise person but I'm v determined this time and really feel like I want to plus I'm going to try 20 mins in the sauna so hopefully that'll help with the scales too.... good luck ...

Hi Seabre
It's so easy put on but so hard to lose
I'm not gonna do any exercise just yet probably next wk
I'm feeling bit yuk this afternoon and just want to sleep xx

I am going to follow all you ladies. I was so worried nobody else was doing it due to the infrequent posts on the forum. I'm so pleased there are a few of us all going through it around the same time!

Seabre: exercise will help a lot with the excess skin that may be left behind. Aqua aerobics is one of the better ones, it makes you sweat and they work you hard but as you're in the pool there isn't the same sort of strain with gravity working against you

Xx
Great to see some company on the journey! Well I went to the aqua aerobics and just loved it!!! Felt like a good proper workout but without the embarrassing clothes sticking with wet patches and bright red face!!! I am completely exhausted now though.... if I was on my own I'd be in bed but alas I have three little ladies needing attention so that's not to be! Weighing in tomorrow fingers crossed.....

Well done you!!! That's an AMAZING loss and in 12 weeks!!!

Hi Seabre
It's so easy put on but so hard to lose
I'm not gonna do any exercise just yet probably next wk
I'm feeling bit yuk this afternoon and just want to sleep xx
You're probably hitting the keto flu.... lots of water and an early night as possible should push you through.... in a perverse way at the end of the tough days I feel more content knowing I stuck it out you can do this!

:D Hi everyone, I am also a scales hopper; check them everytime I get up. I am so chuffed as only started again last night and scales showing a 2lb drop, there goes the excess fluid, hoping to be in Ketosis tomorrow so it will be the blubber going. 3 dresses turned up today so well chuffed with myself. The aqua aerobics sounds great but I work nights and may find it hard to fit it in, will investigate though.

Hi girls
i had my 1st weigh n today and have lost 11.5lb
im over the fricking moon
Hows everyone doing xx

Fedup that's fantastic! You have every right to be over the moon! Congratulations :wee:

Thx Bev xx
How are u gettin on
It's been a rough week so far. Been 100% but my cravings have been strong and the LT depression seems to have hit me :(

My home scales say that I am under 16 stone now though so its the silver linings :) xx

It's been a rough week so far. Been 100% but my cravings have been strong and the LT depression seems to have hit me :(

My home scales say that I am under 16 stone now though so its the silver linings :) xx
Thats fantastic! isnt it so encouraging to get below the st mark!
Ive been tempted today and my tummy rumbled! That hasnt happened til today so drank large glass water
My hubby bought mini cheddars for the boys and mc coy crisps i couls smell them tru house

Back