Buddy Sought.

justjudith

*waves hello*
Hi there

As from tomorrow I am starting to lose weight with calorie counting and I'm looking for a buddy (or buddies ~ the more the merrier) to walk this path with me.

My name is Judith, I'm 46, single and have a dog called Pickle. I am a member of both the Curves gym and LA fitness. I love walking Pickle, listening to the radio and smiling.

All are welcome, whatebver plan you are following..... I will try to be honest and supportive ...... and the only thing I bite is food *smile*

Look forward to hearing from you.

Judith

Well i'm a calorie counter...noticed that you've already joined a challenge, there will probably be a couple more challenges cropping up. We're a friendly bunch in calorie counting but then i've not noticed and unfriendly groups on here at all...i post all over the place, forum floozie me!

Anyway, welcome, hope it goes great for you

Hello :) I'm about a month into this and it's working brilliantly so far. It's a definite lifestyle change for the better :) I'm following a healthy eating/low cal/low carb concept, adapting around various health issues I have. It's working!!

I tend to be around every day as no one in real life (other than my hubby) knows I'm dieting, so it's great to get the support from everyone on here.

Hi Judith, welcome to calorie counting. I too post allover this site :) But I'm calorie counting myself. It's still very early in the game for me as well so we r in the same boat. It's a great start to be going to a gym. That's something I need to address this new year.

I'm sure we will cross paths on here... I feel like I'm stalking crazycat haha.
Good luck with everything.
Ccxx

HI Judith

I'm starting tomorrow too. I'm fed up with eating rubbish and have decided 2011 is my year to get fit and healthy. Have told a couple of close friends i'll be doing it but dont want to go public if you like so need lots of online support and encouragement too!!!

I love your dogs name - pickle - it's an ace name!! x

A very warm welcome Judith!

I'm trying to count calories but struggling with hunger pangs, so hopefully you can inspire me!

I live with my other half and I desperately want a dog but alas, we work too much to keep one happy. Your dog should be a great way to keep fit, perhaps increase your walks to burn a few extra cals?

Good luck on your journey, keep us updated!

Elissa :)

Hows you all doing?

I weighed in on Tuesday and have been eating for England ever since. Exercise has been hit and miss (mainly miss) ~ well it has been raining and I need a new pair of trainers.

Looking for inspitration and a kind kick up the but!

Judith & Pickle

Hi Judith,

Is it worth writing the last few days off and starting afresh today?

Know what you mean about the weather, it's not very inspiring to do anything at all?

Is there anything you can do around the house? I always find cleaning the inside of the windows a great distraction!

Hi Judith

I have just started calorie counting myself and have a long way to go on my own journey yet. Still trying to get my meal balance right atm but still getting hunger pangs from time to time, but so far have been strong (lol, less than a week in)
A dog would be a wonderful help in weight loss but alas, i work to long to get one, i did however, once have a cat named pickle!

Keep your chin up and pushing forward, everyone will have a few trips on the way.

Back