Step 1 Sole Source buddy wanted please starting sunday 2nd june

Hi

I started the Cambridge today, I could use a buddy too :)

Is this the first time you have done the Cambridge diet?

Jen xxx

Hi jen :) ive done cambridge before getting down from 13stone 10pound to 8stone 10 pound but stupidly didnt go up the maintenance plan and fell back off binge eating wagon. Im currently around 10 stone 12 pound (5ft 4 and a half) so here to finally end journey once and for all! How about you is this your first time? X

Hi

Wow that's an amazing weight loss! I hope I can get down to that weight. How long did it take you to get to. 8 stone?

Sadly no this is not my first time, the first time I tried the diet I lost 3 stone then came off for a friends birthday! And never could get back on it and that was last year :( I managed to get into the 14 stone range .... I am to sacred to see how much I am now :(

Desperately hoping and trying to stay on plan to get this weight off !

Jen xx

It took around 17/18 weeks although did have some planned breaks towards the end of diet (xmas day etc) and was torture gettin last bit off! But was so worth it! So so mad at myself for not following the plan. Everytime i weigh myself ive put on weight :s

We can do this hun, can pull each other along hehe. Do you have any short term/ longterm goals? X

I am defiantly determined to loose this weight!

Ermmm my big goal is by Christmas I want to be in a size 10/12 ready for my works Christmas do!
I work for a fashion company and I want to wear one of the designer dresses that we sell ... I work in head office so none of the shops have really seen me so I really want that wow factor ( a little big headed I know )

We also have a summer ball sometime soon I would love to be ready for that but I'm not sure when the date is and I think it's a bit unrealistic :( as much as I would love to be ready and lost the weight by then!

What about you?

Xxx

Well i'm getting married this year, September is the plan but seems so close now gaaah lol just wanna be able to get into a dress and look half decent and not scare peeps when im in a bikini lol. I wanna wear all the lovely summer clothes ive seen, however shallow that sounds and just feel bloody good this summer instead of dreading every hot day :s

Did you say you started yesterday? Day one for me today, did my weigh in and have only had a drink so far, i tend to leave me shakes unil later in the day, i can't face food etc through the day especially in the morning! What date is your summerball? Have you asked your consultant not to tell you your weight just your losses? Just with you saying you were scared to know your weight. x

Back