Buddy wanted

happyhippo

Silver Member
H i am on 17pts a day with 22lbs to lose, is there anyone on the same points with the same amount to lose that would like to buddy up to keep on track and motivated :)

Youll find everyone on here is great at helping with motivation regardless of how much youve to lose :)

Ive got 3 times the amount to lose than you,which means I have to be treble as motivated lol ;) Im happy to be your buddy but can understand you need someone the same xx

Hi Cherry, that would be great, we can motivate each other and keep each other on track. What is you wi day again :)

i have 4 stone to loose, and today my first day doing WW. I will be your buddy too if you would like, need lots of help :D

Hi Plonks, the more the merrier , i am thinking of comparing what we are having to eat, etc so we keep within our points :)

Hi, I would also be your buddy I have 4-5 stone to lose and could do with some buddies to help. Samx

I have started ww today after yo yo with sw for years. i love sw but need a new disapline . i am so excited today , i feel great and so so positive. i have 4 stone to loose, and i so looking forward to supporting you all and getting support

size102b you look fantastic :) so much difference, keep up the good work you are now my inspiration :) x

:)Hi how do you all want to keep in touch, do you want to do it through a seperate thread, private messages, msn or all three :)

Can i buddy up with you 2 too ?? I weigh mondays too, if you ave facebook my name is Monique Vilanou.

Can i buddy up with you 2 too ?? I weigh mondays too, if you ave facebook my name is Monique Vilanou.

Yes course you can, i wi in on Monday, start weight is in signature. I dont have facebook . Any suggestions for name of new thread to jot down our eating & exercise plan for the day :)

hey all do you mind if i join in too please? Today is day 1 of yet another restart lol i'm on 18 points a day. We can do it team! :) xxx

I'm on 17 points too, just started up again, reached goal but want to lose at least another 7lbs more.. x

Back