Buddy

Baby_Cakes

Dave's little girl
Hi

Im 28, from the UK (midlands). I have about 3-4 stone to loose. I am doing this with healthy eating and exercise only.

If anyone wants to buddy up or has similar goals do come forward - I think the support would be very rewarding.

:)

Hi BC
I have similar amounts as you maybe 1 or 2 more but I don't want to be a skinny Minnie I want to be healthy and happy.
Would be happy to buddy up. Am a newbie to here too even though I joined back in 09 I never used it but am now :)

Best of luck baby cakes

Well let me tell you healthier lifestyle is my goal and the bi product has to be weight loss!!

I have lost about 2.5 stone already but hit a wall the last year through one thing and another but 2012 is my year so it is for me. I am 38 in a few weeks so I have 2 years to create the person I believe I am "on the inside" and if I do it sooner then that's a brucey bonus :)

How are your weight losses ladies?

Happy Days xx

Hiya, Im 34 and have about 4 stone to lose too and Ive decided diets dont work for me and I cant stick to them so Im going to do it by healthy eating and exercise. Id love to buddy up too:)

id love to buddy up as i have similar amount to loose, well 3 - 4 stone im 39 and dont want to be 40 and fat lol

Well girls how was your weekend. I have to say I ate like a porky pig due to some depressing news I got on Friday. But hey new day. New week. Not giving up that easily.
I do believe the only way to change is change your relationship with food. I use it as a crutch alot of the time. So mentally changing my attitude to it and being more physically active is the only combination that will work for me :)
Anyway keep going girls. We are worth it

Sorry to hear you got bad news! You are right, we are worth it so well done for dusting yourself off and getting on with it. My weekend was a disaster too, but i have a new mindset this week!

I am not able to get online a whole lot but thanks for the replies! If any of you would like to become email/text buddies be sure to PM me your details :-D

Back