Buffet suggestions please!

WannabeThinna

I have all the family every year for a buffet tea on Boxing Day and I need SW friendly suggestions that won't leave the "civilians" feeling they've missed out on our usual spread. I'm making frittata instead of quiche and joes sausages wrapped in Turkey bacon instead of sausage rolls, but more suggestions would be welcome! Thx :)

marinated chicken chunks or prawns, mini sticky sausages, devilled eggs, potato salad, coleslaw, homemade potato wedges, mini jacket potatoes/ SW roasties, fromage frai cheese dip, breadsticks (store bought) thai fishcakes, mini burger patties, falafel, roasted chickpeas.

.x.x.

Spiced chicken drumsticks, pizza made with wraps as a base, mini scotch eggs(I use quails eggs), roasted new potatoes coated in spices, devilled eggs, a selection of cooked meats, SW pate, SW trifle, pasta salad, baked potato 1/2s the potato filling mixed with bacon, mushroom and topped with cheese.

Quorn have started doing cocktail sausages which are 1/2 syn each. That means you can have 3 instead of 1 cocktail sausage!!

Back