building immunity to weight loss

broxi

ButtErFly
Has this happened to anyone on SW? Always happened to me on other diets including Green plan but so far so good. Just terriefied it actually stops working as I've not lost this week. So far on EE though it's been great but still got over 3 stones to lose

I haven't lost enough for this to happen to me!

But isn't this why its recommended to use all your syns at the start, so if weight loss slows down then you can reduce the syns.
I've heard some people have had to do this when they're close to target.

It'd not immunity really, your body just gets used to what you are doing so the answer is to mix things up. Make sure you have lots of variety, do different plans, eat different foods and healthy extras. An athlete wouldn't start a training programme and the same thing continually for ever. You need to keep challenging your body so it doesnt get complacent then you won't have a problem :)

Oh and by the way there should be no need to reduce your syns at any point in your journey :)

Thanks for advice. That makes a lot of sense to me. Before I did Atkins and was very successful but it just stopped working and even after I put all the weight back on I still couldn't lose on it. SW is very varied right enough so it makes sense that that shouldn't happen.

Back