building recipes and then calculating the Syns?

Ygerna

you lookin' at me?
Is there a handy tool anywhere on t'internet where I can input the ingredients I've used to make a meal, and then know how many syns per serving were in it?

(does that make sense:eek:)

Afraid not, you'll just need to work it out yourself. Just add up the syn values of all the synnable ingredients taking into account the amount used and then divide by the number of serving.

Thanks Circes. Thats what I've done, but, on my SW food diary online it now looks like I've used more syns than I actually have. oh well. Will have a play and see if I can get it sorted.

Appreaciate you taking time to reply though, :)

yes sadly that is one think SW do not have on their site, but desperately need, I have asked them on twitter if they could look into making one, but never got a reply.

I have heard though that their website is having a total revamp, so I really hope they bring it up to date and bring lots of new features to it.

What I tend to do when building recipes, is keep my syns list nearby in my kitchen, so if I am adding something that is not a free food, then I will write down how many syns and then I add it up and divide by the portions.

Back