bullion

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Kazz2011, 18 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Kazz2011

Kazz2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    1st1.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st11.7lb
    Not tried it but tempted can I add chilli flakes or curry powder to gimme a savoury kick ??? Can't stand the exante soups so miss the salty stuff!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miss Gina D

Miss Gina D Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.09%)
    Diet:
    Exante/Slim and Save
    I'm thinking of getting some too, haven't used Bouillion before but apparently you can use it as a hot drink as well as enhance the flavor of the soups so it might be worth getting some. Think I'll go out and get some tomorrow..

4. Katt

Katt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I would suggest the reduced salt version - which still (to me anyway) tastes salty! It does help to have a hot drink of it through the day, I have 1-3 cups depending on how hungry I feel and it tricks me into thinking I am having a thin cup of soup :D

5. tenney 75

tenney 75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.92%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have a mug of the normal bouillon ( 1 tsp) about 5.30 when my family are eating their tea with about 4 splashes of Tabasco sauce - yum

6. Kazz2011

Kazz2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    1st1.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st11.7lb
    Damn!!!! I work in a tesco and since we opened we sold that swiss bullion guess what??? Went to buy some today and we don't stock it anymore lol x
    thing is I cant remember in the 6 years I've been there anyone ever buying it!!!!!

7. Kazz2011

Kazz2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    1st1.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st11.7lb
    No longer a bullion virgin!!!!
    And I like it added some chilli flakes to give it a wee kick and it just tastes like chicken noodle soup without the chicken or noodles lmao ;) x

8. TIGGERTOES

TIGGERTOES Likes to read

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.21%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Having my first cup of bullion and all I can say is hmm mmmmm!!! It's gorgeous. Just what I needed. I have the normal one, 5ml in 250ml boiled water. It's exactly like a nice broth (without the bits). Very tasty. :D made tea with the OH a lot easier today.

9. Blobalob

Blobalob Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have tried it today too and can see it being a godsend on cold & tired autumn afternoons. To me it tastes like the sachet you get in super noodles! I have the reduced salt one and the saltiness it just right for me.

10. Riggie

Riggie Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Bought some Bouillon at Tesco today. Boiled 400ml of water,
    added 2 teaspoons bouillon, half a teaspoon of lazy garlic, a quarter of a teaspoon of lazy chilli and a mushroom soup mix.

If I had been served that in a restaurant, I would have been very happy, it was really nice. I'm only on day 6, but the standard soups were uninspiring, all changed now by some slight additions !

11. Blobalob

Blobalob Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    That sounds lovely Riggie, will suggest it to my Mum as she has the soups, I'm a shakes & bars girl!

12. shoegirl

shoegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can you have the knorr bouillon? Our local supermarket doesn't stock the marigold stuff. There seems to be more carbs in the knorr version - I compared it to the marigold info I got online. Have any of you had the knorr one and did it affect your weightloss? Ta!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.