Bulmers/magners light?

Jay27

Hi does anyone know how many propoints are in bottles of Bulmers light, or magners light as it's known in the UK. When I was on discover it was one point but then it changed again to 1.5 per bottle or 2 for two bottles. The more you drank the less points it cost :D I haven't had a drink since starting propoints last week because I was too worried it had gone up drastically and I'd go over my points. If anyone knows the value you would be really helping me out ;)

Magners Light Irish Cider is 3pp per 250ml bottle. :)

Thank you :) wow it seems weight watchers are against alcohol :D do you know if there are any bottled beers or cider sold in pubs that would be the best value regarding propoints. I don't drink at home, just a social drinker at the weekend ;) cheers

I know its not lager or cider but a vk low, pineapple and grapefruit is only 1pp for a 275ml bottle. In my eat out book there doesn't seem to be much that low most beers and ciders are around 3pp for a half pint and 6pp for a pint, must add not ALL so do check.

Looks like I'll be using my 49 spare points at the weekend so :( I'll be purchasing that eating out book this evening. Thanks ;)

I'm going to have to have a look out for those low calorie bottles of VK low! They are usually lots of points for the normal so they prob are going to taste horrible but it's worth a shot :)

I'm getting enough stick off the lads just for going to weight watchers meetings, I think if I ordered an alco pop in the pub I would be only setting my self up for a night of grief lol :-D

Haha thats fair enough :) I enjoy most drinks! My favourite I would think is pretty high though haha i doubt anyone knows what a bottle of desperados is haha

Back