Bumpy0's Started Fast Forward

Bumpy0

I know Son and SM1D have both had great success doing this, I got a copy of the booklet with the unit values in from Ebay. I will follow a 21 unit day and see how I do.

I am just so desperate to get back on track and need a real boost to keep going. I only lost 1lb in the whole of April and need to start again!

I think keeping a dairy on here will also help me and knowing everyone is reading it too.

I have started half way through a week but there was nothing i could do about that and I don't want to leave starting it till my next weigh-in really. So here is my menu for today.

Break - 2 weetabix, 200ml skimmed milk and half a grapefruit.

Lunch - Feta cheese, mixed salad leaves, 8 cherry toms, 10 black olives, mini pitta bread and a muller light.

Dinner - 2oz pasta, tinned toms, mushrooms, onion, olives, courgette, pepper and salad. A small apple.

All washed down with 2 litres of water.

Good luck bumpy0! you will do it!

Ruthy xxx

Hope it works for you Bumpy

good luck to all three of you lovelies xxx

Well, i knew i wasn't really in the right frame of mind to be starting something like this!! I failed yesterday and ate loads that i shouldn't have.

Perhaps i will just get back to the normal plan, then go for FF on Thursday after WI.

GOOD LUCK BUMPY HUN X I HAD A SLIGHT BLIP LAST NIGHT HAD PIZZA :eek::eek::eek:OMG!! WHAT WAS I THINKING BACK ON TRACK TODAY HUN HAD MY WEETABIX AND GRAPEFRUIT, I CANT DO SKIMMED MILK SO I HAVE SEMI BUT SEEMS TO WORK . ALL THE BEST LET THE 3 MUSKETEERS COMMENCE XX

one of the musketeers has lost their away:wave_cry:eek:ops... just as long as i have not put on this week i will be happy....start off ff then when its been coming to evening meal just dont seem to focus!!!!:break_diet:anyway today i have been good not ff but good. been having lots of fruit too, something i missed on ff, anyway son and bumpy are u being good??xx

Im being good I did not do ff today as we were at the in laws house all day and she did a big roast dinner but I just asked for a little bit which I cant believe I asked:eek: I love roast dinners:drool:. She did me a chicken salad sarnie for tea which was nice. I have drank loads of water today and have been like a yo yo to the toilet all day. Well back on ff tomorrow. Roll on weigh in I will be happy even if I lose half a pound.:D

me too i have been good but want to do ff again for a week, get weighed on wed am so not starting it till thursday, as long as i have not put on i will be happy xx

No, i messed it all up on the first day. I wasn't in the right frame of mind for it really. Stuck to normal plan apart from saturday, so wil start ff on Thursday after Weigh-In on Wednesday night!!

i think so... you have to count fruit and u cant really have anything in between as you have very little points to work with it. i have screwed up big style,:wave_cry:done great last week but went to pot last couple days. In fact its wi tomorrow and i have just had a lovely brown bread roll with corned beef and salad then crisps:mad: (2 packets) omg !!!!!!!!

Back