burning question!

We have 6 cats. Therefore the tree goes up as close to Christmas as possible and comes down Jan 6th. Otherwise it comes down and needs rebuilding far more often than is reasonable. Although not exactly sure where it might be going this year. We have beautifully planned and arranged our living room with a total disregard for its location.

CornishPisky said:
See, husband dearest??? I am not the only person to put the decorations up on 1 December!!!

So there! :p:p:p

Lol love it! X

I usually waituntil December 1st but my 5 year old has been bugging me that much for the last 3 weeks that I have given in and put it up this afternoon!!

Has lifted my mood though...I lurvvve christmas!!!

I've put up 3 things today I bought some sparkly words that say peace joy nd Noel and I couldn't redistributed putting them up! Now I have a big coal fire keeping me warm :D x x x

I used to like the tree up Dec 1ST, but we have had real trees last 4 years, so we wait till 2 weeks before Xmas :( this year we are having new windows installed 9 th Dec ,omg must be mad lol. Mr is overjoyed it will put off any going in the loft early x

Mine is up, my 5 year old believes that FC sends the fairies to put it up when he decides you are on the nice list. Last week he had been so good, excellent parents evening, 5m swimming, player of the week at football and a certificate for his writing. After all that how could i not put it up :)

We have 6 cats. Therefore the tree goes up as close to Christmas as possible and comes down Jan 6th. Otherwise it comes down and needs rebuilding far more often than is reasonable. Although not exactly sure where it might be going this year. We have beautifully planned and arranged our living room with a total disregard for its location.

Here is the answer Gill. This is what we do every year. With 7 dogs and 3 cats in the house it is the perfect solution

ChristmasPresentation2015.jpg

We suspend ours from the ceiling.

That looks amazing! What a genius idea. However as ours is artificial and has the lights already on it, it wouldn't make anywhere near that sort of impact. Brilliant!

I think I'm going to put mine up on Sunday! All the decorations were fetched down from the loft a couple of weeks ago & I'm too excited to wait any longer!

Mine are up! Hehe putting the lights in the Windows from tomorrow though lol

X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

I will probably be putting mine up on the 18th of Dec, this will be after my sons birthday and after I have broken up from work. I don't like to take mine down till 12th night and usually have a real tree so don't like to put it up too early!
Can't decide whether to see if I can get a good artificial tree this year though :confused: and this is our first xmas in this house and although the living room is bigger I'm not sure where can be put without having to move the furniture around!

Back