Busy Work!

alicimo

Hey lovely ladies (and gents)! I was just wondering if anyone else here has a job that involves being on their feet a lot? I'm a waitress at Pizza Express and it's very hard to control myself when we get free pizza! (Don't worry I've resisted) but I've started feeling a bit faint and weak towards the end of long shifts, 8/9 hours! I was wondering if you have any advice to keep up my energy, I'm drinking lots and I really really want to lose weight of course, but it can't effect my work! I'm saving for travelling! Hahah

What time are you having your shakes and bars at? Are you using the bars? If so space then out more and cut the bars up into 3 or 4 bits and when you feel weak have a bit! Once you hit ketosis you won't have that problem and you will be buzzing but until then just try and space them out x

Hey lovely ladies (and gents)! I was just wondering if anyone else here has a job that involves being on their feet a lot? I'm a waitress at Pizza Express and it's very hard to control myself when we get free pizza! (Don't worry I've resisted) but I've started feeling a bit faint and weak towards the end of long shifts, 8/9 hours! I was wondering if you have any advice to keep up my energy, I'm drinking lots and I really really want to lose weight of course, but it can't effect my work! I'm saving for travelling! Hahah

You're in the same situation I think as if you were doing a lot of exercise, because you're obviously so active with your job. You're not taking in a lot of calories so it's not suprising that you are finding it hard. If you need to you could always have an extra pack for a little or some plain protein (chicken, tuna or eggs) to give you some extra energy, you dont want your body to go into starvation mode at this stage.

Back