'Busy's WW diary...Day 2 of restart & 100%

Hi Everyone I'm back had a great holiday although the weather was pretty bad the kids had a great time only thing was my diet went well and truely out of the window, :cry:
All i seemed to do was eat junk and have to say i am really feeling the effect of it now, i feel like rubbish. This morning i woke up craving fruit which is very unusual for me lol, so i have been out and bought lots of yummy healthy food and as i type i have a nomemade veg, chickpea and lentil curry cooking which smells fab.

Hope you are all getting on ok with the plan, and can i just say it is so nice to be back, not looking forward to weigh in though on wednesday:ashamed0005: Nevermind i am back on the wagon now so hopefully some will be off, i am not sure how much i have gained because i don't have any scales in the house so i will just have to wait and see.

Love Busy XX

Thanx for the reply Starlight, have had a good day so far diet wise so feeling positive about getting back on the wagon.

Love Busy XX

Will do Starlight. Today hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be to be honest so hopefully the next few days will be ok.

Love Busy XX

HI Everyone,

Well i hvae to say i am brimming with pride at the mo cos i have so far managed to do ww 100% since yesterday, i have drunk almost 3 litres of water today already and feel GREAT!!!!!!!. I have eaten lots of fruit and veg and hope this will speed up the loss.

I think getting back on track is so hard but i am pleased that i have managed it so far and i am enjoying it. I had fruit and yoghurt for my brekkie and then for lunch i have just had WW Quiche 6points (It was quite nice but very little, quite pricey points wise but i love quiche so if anyone had any ideas on how to make a low fat one i would be very grateful) potato wedges2 points and salad, so although the lunch was quite high in points it was yummy and really filled me up. Yesterday i made a huge vegetable, chickpea and lentil curry for 8 points for the whole thing and it was huuuuuuge so i am having that for tea with a small portion of rice, I split the curry into 4 portions and they were plenty big enough so i think its quite good for only 2 points a serving.

Hope you are all having a great day!

Lots of love Busy XX

Yay! Glad to see you're back on track and doing so well!

I know what you mean about how sluggish and bleugh you feel when you haven't been sticking to the plan, I've been feeling like that for a while now - you think that feeling, and also the unhappiness with my our (royal our, not personal our) weight would make us more likely to stick to it wouldn't you!? lol

Well its day 4 of my restart and its going great, really feel like i have clicked again (fingers crossed) Hope i can manage the weekend though thats the tester.

I have decided i am going to eat bigger meals and use my points that way instead of snacking so much on bits and peices and i am going to eat more fruit and drink more water. Heres what i have had today:

2x crumpets - 3
spread - 1
apple - 0.5
banana - 1.5

roll - 3
low fat cheese spread - 1
salad - 0
morrisons snack crisp thingys - 0.5
grapes - 1
ww mini roll - 1.5
ww yoghurt - 1

ww curry 4.5
1/2 tesco H/L naan bread - 2.5
yoghurt 1.5

Milk - 1
ww cookies - 1.5

total - 25

had a good day and think ihave eaten quite well, need to eat more fruit and veg tomorrow, had an easy meal tonight cos i had to go to dentist and couldn't be bothered when i got home. Does anyone know if potatoes count towards your 5 a day.

Love Busy XX

HI GUys,

Having a very bad weekend AGAIN!!! i just cannot seem to control myself around food at the weekend, not sure why but its like a light switch being switched on and off during the week etc. I was so determined and have a low point treats in the house but i just keep eating junk.

Anyway i have made a decision i am going to do Slim fast for a while, and incorporate ww meals into the plan, i still want to keep on with ww in the long term but i need a boost to my losses, i hope you don't think i have let you down at all and hope that it is still ok to post on my diary thread as i love getting all the support etc, as i say i shall stil be following the ww meal etc and will deffo go back to ww after a cople of weeks i just want to see if i can control myself better if i do not start eating in the day and just use slim fast if you see what i mean.

Thanks guys

Love Busy XXX

Back