But on a lighter note......

Julesy

Likes being a girly girl
Well I had to go the docs this morning as I have had excrutiating back pain since yesterday....turns out I have pulled a muscle near my rib cage...hence why breathing, coughing etc is so bloody painful. Stooopidly I tried to shift my sofas outside on my own on Friday evening as my sister has given me her old/new sofa and I thought I would help by getting mine outside before my dad and brother came to help.....doh! The pain is bloody awful and the doctor has given me stronger painkillers and some anti-inflammatory stuff (no tablets as I can't take them - all soluble for the wuss that I am...lol!)
Its also TOTM and my tummy is sore.....:(

BUT....on a lighter note I have reached my first goal and am now a full 1lb into the 13's.......will update my ticker etc tomorrow (official WI), but it looks so far as if I've lost a grand total of 20 lbs in 4 weeks!

Even with this pain, TOTM and stoopid cravings for cake I am not giving in at all and still as determined as ever to be slim for summer! :)

Hope everyone is ok (((((((hugs)))))))

ohh sorry about the pain, hope it gets better soon...

well done on yr target... keep it up!

Thanks Sarah! :)

Think I'm going to go for a sit/lie down with my book and hot water bottle and enjoy the time away from work.....lol!

Sorry to hear you're feeling so poorly - bad backs are awful as the muscles are affected by every movement we make!

Well done though on your fantastic weight loss! Brilliant!
x

Back