Butlins Bognor- Its TOMORROWWWWWWW!!!!!!

I'm a no show gang, Wedding Anniversary. Sounds a blast and I want to see pics!!!

Gxx

ah didn't realise so close to Liverpool meet.Do you think another weekend would get more takers Wannabeslim?Orwould you still like to do it with a smaller number

I'm away in France that weekend for Brother in law's wedding. Hope you have a great time! xx

How many are going to the Liverpool meet? Is it a lot? I dont mind changing the dates to October- depends what people are doing... as a Southerner both Glasgow and Liverpool are far too far away for me (approx a 5/6 hour drive!!) so I wont be going. If there are a lot of Southerners who are interested who dont want to go that far then perhaps we could have 2- 1 in July for us and one in October for all?!? Its up to you guys to decide- I just thought a summer one would be better thats all xx

Hi all,

I love the Butlins weekends but haded the Bognor site.

If you change it to Minehead then i'll definately come whenever the date or whatever the theme.

Not gonna join you in Bognor tho

Jo xx

Thanks Starlight,

Thing is everyone seems to have something major going on every month this year- a lot of people CANNOT make May or June so if we say October- it is right at the beginning of October so there may well be a couple of months in between- that is probably the way to please most!

My boyfriend and friends have all been to Bognor and LOVED it- I have been to Minehead and from the sounds of it apart from the hotel there isnt an awful lot of difference, but if you hate it that much hun then you dont have to come :(.

This seems to me to starting to be a bit of a silly charade as everyone seems to have something on every weekend this year!! So I am gonna say to people its your choice- you decide whether July or October are best for you! I have had the idea but if someone wants to co-ordinate this thats fine as its not any fun now that everyone seems to be busy for the whole year- I am working 2 jobs and knackering meself out- I didnt realise coming up with an idea for an event and putting it into practice was so complicated, so maybe someone who knows what they're doing could take over.... im hanging up me boots! If anyone wants to come with me in July, not necessarily a huge Minis meet but something on a smaller scale, let me know and we can organise it ourselves!!

xx

Well I have no holidays booked so far ths year and from Jly onwards I can do anytime, any location. Is this girls only or are partners invited?

I would be happy to organise/co-ordinate as long as I don't get rocks thrown at me if I can't please everyone! x x

I think it should really be girls only but if people want to bring their blokes thats understandable!!

I chose Bognor as it is central south england- its very rare we have a meet down this end so would be good to keep it in the middle of the south so that everyone can access it easily.

Dont know what others think about when? When I came up with this idea I said that I personally think that beginning of summer before school hols is best time to go as school hols probably isnt the best time for those with families going on hols, and autumn could well be miserable and cold, but other than that and my holiday in September I have no particular preference (and as it IS my idea I would like to be able to go)!! xx

Last edited:
Thanks hun, Taz if you want to come we are going to make it July at Bognor. For those others who want to come thats cool, just pop on here if you are deffo coming. Date and venue no longer subject to negotiations :D teehee! It will prob be a smallish one as appreciate that lots of people are busy and have booked things for summertime (school hols or not) but even if its just a few of us it will be a good laugh!!

Sorry for my outburst yesterday I just felt like I could please no-one, so having spoken to a few others I think this way is the best! So sign up here if you want to join us. The hotel is 2 to a room so if you need anyone to share with you just pop a note on and we can probs sort something out!

Cheers guys! Nikki x

Sorry to be even more awkward, when in July? I'm away from the 18th-20th for my birthday! Any other date and I'm definately there

Also just want to say, I really understand your frustration about trying to organise the event. I recently decided to do this with the people I was on a long course with last year - I ended up throwing the toys out of the pram and decided I don't have the personality for organising this type of thing because in my case it was everyone interested but couldn't even be bothered to put any effort in to giving me the info. required to try to come up with date that suited everyone. I'm a girl of action and can't abide people wanting everything done for them. Not the case for you though - everyone keen and giving you their preferred dates .... just impossible to suit everyone. So you have done the right thing - do what you want and see who can join in.

I dont believe a word of this...... Who you - never ??????? :giggle::giggle:

hmmmm - it worries me that my personality has come across even on the internet.:D

I think all our personalities come over!!!

I'm up for July too and Taz it is the weekend of the 4th of julyFriday night till Monday morning I think...if you look on an earlier page the website is shown...

Back