Butlins Bognor- Its TOMORROWWWWWWW!!!!!!

I've been watching this thread with fascination because as a non-Brit (despite having lived here over a decade .... I don't like to think how many years it has really been) I have NEVER had the Butlins experience. It is just so British. I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to join in the experience but I'll keep it in mind and let you know nearer the time (not sure when you would need to confirm number. I'm sure it will be a blast!

Dancing, you should go! I am sure I read on another thread you are heading back home at the end of the year (sorry if I got that wrong)
If you have never been to Butlins, it is an experience and people do not act very 'British' (stiff upper lip, etc) when they are there!

Put your name down and commit to going, you would really enjoy it, plus some great stories to take back with you. :D

Aww hun it would be great if you came- it can be as boisterous or as relaxed as you want it to be down there! Just wanted to make people aware that it is selling out quite quickly as the rooms are on special offer at the moment, so we need to book ASAP :) so buddy up, book it up, and away we go!
xxx

Hi Dancing,

I am with Nikki, the holiday is what you make it. There are a mixture of people who go, gangs of friends, families, older generation. There is something for everybody there. I have only been in recent years with my family (three generations) and had a fab time.

Even if you don't go with the Minimins gang and time off is a hassle, book a mid week break with friends, deffo worth a visit before you go home.

P.S. I do not work for Butlins :D

Hi Taz- WAHEY, thats brilliant!!! Hollycat are you deffo in too? If so that makes the guestlist so far....

Me (WBS)
Sazzy (just waiting for confirmation but pretty sure its a yes)
MaryPoppins
Time4ME
Taz

Not bad considering I was thinking no-one would end up wanting to come! Maybe we could get a couple more but even if not 6 is still a good number :D

Taz hun, the price depends on what room etc you go for... if you click on the July link I posted back on pg 1 or 2 of this thread, it will lead you to the booking page where it tells you availability and prices. The hotel is called Shoreline or you can go for the chalet-type accommodation which is cheaper... choice is yours! xx

Last edited:
Hi Nikki,

Sorry! :( I won't be able to come as I work in a school so no time off term time! It would work out expensive if I could only stay Sat night!

I was trying to convince Dancing to try the Butlins experience.

Ahhh fair enough hun dont worry! Dancing- it will be so much fun, you shall be missing out if you go back and have never been to Butlins!! Hollycat- You could stay the friday and the saturday night...? Only takes a few hours from Brum to Brighton on train... lol just tryin to twist your arm ;) hehe xx

Ahhh fair enough hun dont worry! You could stay the friday and the saturday night...? lol just tryin to twist your arm ;) hehe xx

Thanks for trying, but too far away from Brum to travel down on the Friday

noooo! You dont work on a Sunday do you? I mean, you could come down Friday after school and be there before the evening starts, stay that night, Saturday night (thats 2 nights) then head back on Sunday afternoon? No early mornings required! :D x

Have a fab time girls,

Hey hun, yep it is! The info is all on the link I posted near the beginning of this thread under July. If you need a roomie I am still on my own so we could split the cost? Have a think hun, would be great if you could join us! :) xxx

I have booked- twin room in the Shoreline hotel on Room Only basis :D for me and Taz. Not sure how many rooms there are left at the price we got them for (£150 pp) in the hotel but there are definitely some in the standard accommodation (the chalet type ones). Recommend going SC/RO basis and sorting food out once there as apparently the meals provided arent amazing so its better to go with the flow and just get food when we need it!

I am really excited!! Get booking people!!! xx

Oh, btw you dont have to pay the amount in full straight away, there is a deposit option which allows you over a month to get the money together whilst being able to reserve the room. I put down £50 which I think is the minimum xxx

I'm really excited about it. I've never been to Butlins before! How sad is that? Ha ha.

I hope no one will object to me acting like a child! I will be like a kid in... well... Butlins!

Back