Butlins Bognor- Its TOMORROWWWWWWW!!!!!!

whoop whoop i like to behave like a child (companions permitting- otherwise i can behave myself). I hope you girlies are ready for many drinks, lots of sunbathing and unlimited madness in between!! :D xx

Can't promise I'll be drinking...but I'm up for all sorts of madness!

whoop whoop i like to behave like a child (companions permitting- otherwise i can behave myself). I hope you girlies are ready for many drinks, lots of sunbathing and unlimited madness in between!! :D xx
I don't think you will need to behave like an adult!

lol yes altho i for one wont be partaking in ANY male naughtiness as love my bloke to bits! But will be muchos fun whatever we get up to :D x

If the weather is not good we will still have a great time! But it would be good if we could have some sunshine

Yep! Oh btw hun dont forget we gotta pay before 9th may... I have the confirmation letter now :D so exciting! xx

No worries I get paid on Friday and that is the first thing I'm going to do. then I guess I should pay my phone bill!

Hey hun, can u PM me when u have paid for butlins on fri (half of the total outstanding to be paid+ £25 (half of the deposit) as I put down £50 on the deposit and then we are even) and then I will call them and pay what's left? So excited! Less than 9 weeks to go :D :D yayyyy!!!!

No probs, I will be paying tomorrow and will PM you when done. I can't wait!

Back