Butlins Bognor- Its TOMORROWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Oooh Louizekj what a coincidence! The party is getting bigger!

Nikki, I would go for a large if you want it to be looser fitting but the medium would probably do for a closer fit. If we can settle on a design and everyone is on board I will get a price

what do u think to this sort of idea??

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 53
I love it. On black? Name on front or back? I will need numbers and sizes before I can get an actual price but I will get working on the design

livepreview.aspx

Not too clear I know but the writing says Butlins Bognor Regis July 2008. That is the front

livepreview.aspx

And the back, again not too clear, says <Name> Mines a <your drink of choice> Butlins Bognor Regis July 2008

I can play with other designs if you don't like it. I can change the colour of the text etc

Hun the photos arent showing up! You need to attach them as images- if you copy and paste, you will be the only one who can see them! Haven't been able to see any so far!

Lol Dancing would you ever wear it???! The novelty of these things means you normally only wear them on the trip and then they are a souvenir... but hey, if ya want one... each to their own :D !! hehe xx

I can't seem to attach it.

The front says:

Nikki
Butlins
July 2008
Bognor Regis

The back say's

Vodka Princess
Mine's a
Vodka and Tonic

(And a picture of a woman with devil horns and a tail and angel wings and a halo)

Sorry I can't get the picture on here, I'm not that good!

lol vodka and diet coke for me thanks, no tonic ;) to attach u need to go into the advanced reply bit, click on the paperclip symbol and then u just select the file and press ok! Is it in those colours tho cos im thinking for me just plain pink? x

I'm really not good at this! I think if you double click it it comes up bigger. Let me know if that didn't work

I like your design hun, comments are: tbh tho i think my one is more "me"- black polo neck (i cant wear normal t-shirts due to my figure, i look like the michelin man), I think bigger chunkier writing that can be seen from a distance might be better, and the nickname needs to be visible.. how much did your design cost? My bf and his mates had them done last yr and they were embroidered really nicely, cost just under £20 each for front and back... what do u think?

Glad to hear you are on-board with the t-shirt claire! Good to have ya back :) xx

Ok..I'll go along with a t-shirt...would prefer pink/black myself.
Let me know when you need details and you have decided on style

waheyyy!! so we are all on-board now! just getting hold of the info on the polo-shirts mike had done to see if its feasible! x

in the meanwhile could you post your name (as u want it on your shirt), your proposed nickname, and your drink of choice! thanks x

Tsk! mike can't find the people who made his t-shirts now! so u ok to sort them Taz hun? can we get polo necks tho? what do u think? xx

Back