Butlins Bognor- Its TOMORROWWWWWWW!!!!!!

wannabslim

Gold Member
Ok guys, its just a suggestion but just wondering if there would be (m)any takers on this one!!

Basically a load of us go down to Butlins for one of their adult themed weekends- there are lots of different ones, from "Back to School" to 70's, 80's AND 90's ones! Not really fussed about which one but it would be such a laugh, fancy dress COMPULSORY!!

My bf and his mates go every year and my boss at work (the MD) also goes regularly with her friends and they all say it is the best fun ever. And well, being a chubster and all in the past I have not partaken of this kind of thing. So I think its about time I found out what all the fuss was about. Date/venue (Butlins obv but which one) can be discussed as they go on all the time!!

Any of you care to join me??! xxx

i like it :)

fab :) thats 3 of us then... lol sure the others will be along soon to offer their thoughts! x

like i put in the first post- when depends on what sort of night ppl fancy (80s, 90s etc), when the best deals are and when ppl say they would prefer, and which butlins would be tba depending on who/how many ppl can come and a general consensus altho i have bognor and may as 2 ideas in my mind x

Cant do may i'm afraid. Have my *shhhh* finals!

SH*T!

There are lots of good weekends in the Autumn!And it would give us all time to get over Brum meet!!

Count me in, anytime but June at the mo.

Oooh good lots of responses. The best time of year to go would be in the warmer/sunnier seasons as I imagine it could be a bit miserable in the cold and wet!! So we have a choice to make, do we want summer or autumn? Summer being end June-early July (to get the best deals and before school hols), or beginning of October (altho we risk bad weather). Bognor Regis is the venue (Brighton), where there is the choice of a comfy hotel at 100 quid per person for 3 nights OR chalet style at around 70 quid per person per night....

I have a couple of particular events in mind, check them out below:
June
Butlins Big Weekends

July
Butlins Big Weekends (line up looks good!!)

Oct
Butlins Big Weekends

so pls can you state below based on the 3 weekends:

Preferred month: June/July/October

Thanks! xx

can't do June one...but can other 2

Did you see the soul +motown one on sept26th?Although obviously if you hate this musicprob not ideal!!!

I'd be up for it but not in May as my training for my new job is 3 months from 31st March. After that I will definately be interested. Not too worried what kind of weekend as any would ba a laugh although th 80's one sounds kinda cool!

Sounds like a lot of us could do July- so is everyone up for that? Tis before schools go off but after uni's break up so is good for those students among us, its summertime so should hopefully be lovely and hot and sunny, and before school hols so hopefully those who are parents won't have any commitments!

So, sign up here for July the 4th- 7th you arrive on the Friday (4th) and depart Monday lunchtime (7th) so its 3 nights accommodation which is really good!!! The hotel (Shoreline) apparently is really nice too! For those people who need to go back for work on the Monday I think you would need to discuss this with Butlins but still for the price, even if you left early and went on the Sunday, it's good value for the 2 nights anyway!

If you book within a day they actually have an offer on at the moment where its a bit cheaper than normal (130 for the 3 nights instead 145) altho I appreciate its only a day and only a £15 saving so I'm not suggesting people should go and book NOW! lol

So please sign up if you want to come, its 2 to a room and the link to it I have posted already above (price I have quoted is based on 2 adults sharing on a room only basis). You can do group bookings but it will be much easier if ppl just pair up and book whatever they want that way!

Wannabslim

Back