ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

I am sorry to hear about your Osteo Arthritus, Nikki, and 13 days of TOTM? Did you ask the doc about that too?

Welcome to the group Luci-De-Milo! How have your time on the CD been going?

I think today will be an excellent CD day, I am a bit less stressed about school at the moment. Looking forward to go back to work. It is the same job I have had for the last eight years, but at a different position.

Have a great CD day everyone!

Morning all, Hi Arooni, yep c sections have well and truly mucked my tummy muscles up.

Hi louie, missed you here yesterday was starting to get worried. I have had the caramel bar-yuk and the cranberry crunch one which was nice -kind of like a very chewy cereal bar. I have the choc one to try today so I will let you know.

Broxi I am deffinately missing savoury flavours and most of the soups except for chicken and mushroom are yuk.

Is anyone really low on energy at the moment. I am getting so dizzy and lightheaded and the kids are off so i'm running around after them too. I am drinking more than enough and spacing my shakes etc. I am also getting an extremly growling tummy now to the point of it being quite uncomfortable. I am wondering if it's because I am not having just shakes as I wasn't getting it then. I'm now having porridge, bar and soup and maybe they are not filling my tummy enough? Sorry to ramble Zoe xx

Or whether it might be worth trying SS+ I'm doing that and losses have been fine. Is it rumbly tummy like hunger or different? I know the bars made my stomach (and the rest) react somewhat. Trying to stick to shakes as long as I can this time round.

It's rumbly tumb like hunger bur I'm not hungry as such, really uncomfortable and feel really empty.

I havn't asked her yet was gonna mention it on Monday when I have weigh in. I might just do that and mention it on the main. Thanks though. Zoe x

morning everyone, how are you all doing.
i am not a happy bunny, my totm is starting, first one in over 2 years, cos of depo. i am in sooo much pain, i want to cry, could not stomach porridge today, so had a shake for breakfast xxxx

Morning all,

This may be TMI, but as TOTM has been discussed, the issue I have is that the pill I'm on means I don't have TOTM, but I now have it everyday. I phoned my family planning clinic and they said the pill is still effective, which is my main concern. I'm getting married next year, so now is definately not the time for a wee surprise!!

How is everyone today?

Course you can luci welcome aboard.

Well im fed up and in the doldrums today, been up all night with the worst stomach ache ever, my top stomach under my ribs it was so painful and nothing was moving it, then around 2am i started being sick, been up since 3am watching crap TV.

Threw back my first shake and already new I was out of ketosis with being sick, feeling sick and hungry, in the end I had to have a dry slice of toast *AHHHHHH*

So cross, but I know I needed it, so just having a little post moan, back on the band wagon this afternoon as im feeling ok again.:mad:

Are you feeling better now Whitchy? Sounded like a really terrible stomach ace. Hope it is gone soon.

thanx honey, needed to post as going to bed early, kids are all at my parents for the night and I will be having a bath and bed.

Sorry to hear your not feeling good Claira and withcy. Hope you feel better soon. Zoe xx

hi girls, witchy you obviously needed so dont worry, continue as normal, and i hope you feel better soon,
thanks zoe, imfeeling a little better, just completly off my shakes etc, got to foce no 2 down in a bit. hope everyone else is doing ok xxx

Hope you feel fine soon Claira! Are you not hungry at all?

no, havnt been hungry for days, its amazing xxx

Ok, I feel less hungry these days as well. But my stomach tells me when it is getting past my lunch, and dinner time :D.

I have had a great day. Mixed my choco mint with lots of ice tonight, and made it into a frozen yogurt type of thing, really nice. Just a few more minutes in front of the computer, then I will shut it down and get some cleaning done.

Hava a good night everyone! Tomorrow is Friday :talk017:

good night take care xxx

yummy, i just had a muffin made out if a shake, it looked like poo, but it tasted so lush xxx

Back