ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Ha, I'm worried about my skin as I'm 46! When I lost weight quickly before - about 3 stone in four months about 6/7 years ago I didn't have any loose skin. But I might this time as also much fatter now. I'm just going to be obsessive about rubbing cream in me and try to do situps and toning stuff. There are toning beds in my gym that I'm going to use, although I don't know how successful they are.

I'm going to get a bath, went back to sleep again this morning and going out for a coffee with my mum this afternoon- we normally go for lunch but I'll just take my bar and have a big cup of Americano from Starbucks in the book shop. I've got absolutely no money either for 3 weeks as I paid our flights this month and when I went to check my account I'm overdrawn- my husband will buy my CD but he's quite mean so no luxury items! Boring! Have a good day everyone xxx

You enjoy your day too Broxi. xx

Lol.. Not sure about that, but will try and help. Avon do a cellulite cream, they had if on offer this month for £8 that includes a massager too, which you put the morning cream on and massage it with the massager and the evening one the same again.. It's a 2 in one cream, 2 bottles come together and I've been rec'd that one by a few ppl. So gonna give it a go. They also do a bust firming cream and a few ppl have also rec'd that one as well (£4 this month). As it does't cost the earth, I'm not wasting my money that way. Mine should arrive next week and I'll be following it to the letter, lol.. want to be firmer for Barbados.

Re your tummy, your sit ups will make a difference, but try and hold your tummy in as much as you can all day, as that helps it too. There is also a tummy ex that I was told to do at an ex class, which you can do anywhere. Sitting or standing, or walking... Pull your tummy in a little, then a little more and then as much as you can and hold it for a count to five.. then repeat. If you can do that a few times a day, anywhere and at any time.. that has proven results too. I'll start that one today as well with you.

You must be an hour ahead of us then and yes, end of summer (youf fall) we go back an hour and spring we go forward.

With re to the creams, Avon do an online shop too, so easy to access. x:Dx

Please let me know how you find the avon and the massager! I will look for the avon cream at the site I found (talked about in other thread, difficult when you post on many places:)). You will look stunning for Barbados I am sure!

Yes, we'll start the other tummy exercises today, sounds too good to be true (sounds easy I mean, well, I better try it first maybe :D).

Ok, then we have the same summer times, so I'll be one hour before you guys, all year long!

Thanks so much for my very first rep point Asa! I've just found it listed on my user cp along with your comment!!!!!! I'm really pleased about it!!!!!!!!!
Also, thanks for the skin advice Nikki - I could use some help on that front too!

Your welcome! I just recently found this rep thing, should start using it more :D.

Ha, I'm worried about my skin as I'm 46! When I lost weight quickly before - about 3 stone in four months about 6/7 years ago I didn't have any loose skin. But I might this time as also much fatter now. I'm just going to be obsessive about rubbing cream in me and try to do situps and toning stuff. There are toning beds in my gym that I'm going to use, although I don't know how successful they are.

I also want to start some toning exercises for my whole body, I have this rubber/toning tubes. But so far I have just kept talking about it :D.

I am sure your skin will look great even this time! Have a great time with you mom!

Hi to all the butterflies, Well i don't know if you remember i lost 1lb last week doing ss+ (+ my little tit bits i.e. mullerlights), well this week i thought would be the week more would come off and i lost a total of 0.5 lbs so am so fed up, and feel weak and tired now on this diet. My cd said to do 4 shakes a day ss or 3 shakes and aam but be very careful with weight of chicken etc. The thing is I haven't eaten bread, pasta, anything bad, just chicken or prawn salad and from what i can see won't it all go back on when i go onto maintenance (if i ever get there)!.

Hi to all the butterflies, Well i don't know if you remember i lost 1lb last week doing ss+ (+ my little tit bits i.e. mullerlights), well this week i thought would be the week more would come off and i lost a total of 0.5 lbs so am so fed up, and feel weak and tired now on this diet. My cd said to do 4 shakes a day ss or 3 shakes and aam but be very careful with weight of chicken etc. The thing is I haven't eaten bread, pasta, anything bad, just chicken or prawn salad and from what i can see won't it all go back on when i go onto maintenance (if i ever get there)!.

Hi Carolyn.. Thoughts come to mind.. the little tit bits, lol? Maybe cut them out, I am on ss+ at the moment and the scales are still moving. Do watch the weight of your chicken, a chicken breast whole is abourt 23o cals, so I cut mine in half and cook it with seasoning (herbs etc) and also add cottage cheese. Are you doing any exercise? I was rec'd to start doing a little of cardio now, as still on VLCD, If I did a lot I'd be light headed.. but lots os water and aim for chicken, tuna or cottage cheese instead of prawns and tit bits, lol.. If you are haveing a salad, add some chopped mixed herbs, if you're having it hot, then add some green veg, but not alot of it. I get kurlykale and have a whole chicken breast then. Not very interesting I agree, but add your seasoning to the chicken when you cook it and cook it in foil so its really soft, or not for too long if its in a tin, otherwise it dries out and then its a bit chewy. Also, another tip from I got from on here.. was half your shake pack.. Maybe, half about 5 and then your 200 cal meal, then the rest of your shake, again with lots of water? Good luck anyay. xx

I am sorry Carolyn that you feel fed up. But I can understand why too. It is really hard when your hard work is not showing on the scales. Does it show on your measurements? I am sending some strength to you over cyberspace :), hope it feels better soon!

Thanks so much 'Iamlovely' (my new name for you!). That's so true; if I did eat it would be over very quickly and I'd feel terrible. Also this diet is not forever, it just feels like it! No what I need to do is get other interests, do other things that don't revolve around food, which in all honesty most things do for me. Think I'll put a new thread up about this asking for people to put ideas for activities to make weekend bearable. x

Broxi how you coping today honey?? Sorry I want on last night, my mood was terrible and in the end took myself to bed, I wanted all sorts and my lovely hubby stood firm and never gave in to me, i love him to bits, he is living a monster at the moment and all he does is smile and cuddle me.

He has taken my son off for the day today to watch MEN films so will be there all day, Meg is at my mums so me and the little one have bottomed upstairs, every wardrobe has been emptied and put back right and clothes that dont fit have gone in the nearly new bags.

Ive no clothes now over size 22 they are all bagged up, wow I can only go forward now.

Today im in a really good mood yesterday was hell, but there is no point in lying about it, all day I was on a high, but come the time when the kids were in bed and it was usually our treat time, having a cappucino shake just didnt do it, moody cow I know.

I put a spoon full of coffee in with it this moring and crushed ice and WOW so much better really enjoyed it, it was like a frappaccino.

We are having a catch up sky+ night tonight, but think I will be in bed by nine as my energy zaps at night.

Just painted the ceiling in the bathroom so that is finished now, bathroom complete and looks stunning, so proud of myself, im usless at decorating and ive managed to do it without blobbing anywhere haha.

Well that was a big ramble.

Hey C how are you today, dont give up, have your four shakes and try not to pick, you will succeed in the end, good luck with it all xx

Hi witchy! I agree, yesterday wasn't the best day. My energy usually run low this time of the day an then in the evening too. Glad to hear you are feeling better now!

Hey lovely B's

well hubby is home now so its my time, off for a lovely bubble bath and some me time for a bit.

Thank you Asa all well again, hate Friday nights haha.

Hi Butterflies, Hi Witchy thanks for your support and it is good to know someone feels the same (although that's abit horrible of me because I shouldn't want you to be suffering!). Anyway I think it is the Friday night thing for me. I'm sure if I looked back over my posts I'd be feeling crap every Friday. I'm fine today. In fact I'm raring to go!

Carolyn, I'm really sorry about your weight loss; that must be very de-motivating. Perhaps you should go back on SS. I think that having food would be quite difficult to control and I think it's impossible not to lose weight on SS.

Hi, well i've been good all day and just had a ham salad with A TOMATO! (not allowed) and then a snack mars bar. Im not having anything else tonight but can't seem to do this anymore. Thing is i should feel bad but compared to what i used to eat chocolate wise i don't. What is up with me?
:D:copon:

I think you should try SS Carolyn cos then you know you can't eat.

How are the other Butterflies tonight? Missing you all xxx

I am here, keep writing on your threads Broxi :).

How are you tonight?

Hi Asa, I'm much better tonight than last night, I think I just get really depressed on Fri nights in anticipation of the weekend imagining it will be boring. But enjoyed today and enjoying tonight on here and reading my book.
What about you? How are you today? Are you excited about your weight loss? I am getting like that now. x

I am also much better today/tonight then yesterday :D.

I spend some time browsing for creams today, and I am excited to place my order tomorrow. And to start using them too!

I did put out 8 items of clothes on our equivalent to ebay. Some where too big, and some I didn't like. I already got some bidding, so it seems worth wile :D.

Yes, I am excited about my weight loss. In kilos I am not at 100,2, only 200 grams until under one of my goals!

How about you? You should be really happy about your loss as well! You have worked so hard.

Yes Asa, I'm starting to feel much slimmer now. That's me under 12 stone now which is the first time in about 5 years or thereabouts. So it is a brilliant feeling. I'm still wearing my clothes but I've got a big load of lovely things to get into when I lose another stone. I have a gorgeous white linen suit that I'm desperate to wear. I tried it on today and I can't fasten it but before I couldn't even get it on. It is exciting isn't it? What creams are your ordering?

Back