ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

barbara, i think we here so many horror stories on the telly and the like, cambridge is never really advertised or spoke about like other diets, not sure why cos its the best ive ever done, and with all the different steps, you dont have to do ss only, i love it, xxx
night barbara sweet dreams xxx

It would be great seeing you Claira! But I understand it would be difficult. Let's wait and see!

About the bingo wings and loose skin, I have this kit with resisting tubes (I think they are called), they still sit in the box, but, they would be great I think. Do some toning up here and there, the problem is just that they need to come out of the box :D. The instructions that came with it is really boring, so I have been surfing the web for a video routine, but haven't found a good one.

I had a shrimp salad yesterday for lunch, and thought I would pay for it in a small gain, but instead I was down a little bit. Did take a 30 minutes walk, but I don't know how the body works really :D

Just looked at your cake piccies. Wow!!!!

They are amazing :clap:

Thanks KD. XX

Hi everyone. Barbara when I record my first weigh in I will let you know how the tracker works. Well its day 2 and still feeling ok but my son informs me that my breath is stinky is this normal?

yep the awful carpet tongue is on the way. It does go after a few weeks. Brush your tongue with your toothbursh as Contrary suggests above. Sounds like you are in ketosis, can you feel the burn lol

Bless, it's not nice hun but it means losses are on the way. xx

Hey Claira!

They say that you should allow a month for every stone that you lose for the skin to shrink back.
Then a year after that time has elapsed, whatever is left is there to stay:(

There is another school of thought that says if you get your body fat down to 18% (OMG!:eek:) then the skin will shrink back of it's own accord, because the reason that skin stays 'stretched' because there are small pockets of fat cells in the bottom of the empty sag (sound horrid doesn't it?!) and whilst there is an energy store there the body will continue to see the hanging skin as useful for storing energy reserves!

Not sure I'll ever manage to get down to that low %age of body fat... Might opt for the scalpel instead, but we'll see...

Good on ya for going to the gym, personally, I don't have the energy on SS! I plan to start going once I hit the 1000 plan! (20lbs more loss I think!)

Well, ladies it's almost the weekend... I've booked my flight to go and see my lovely hubby whom I've not seen since June and has no idea that I'm almost 2 stone lighter than the last time I saw him! I'm so looking forward to surprising him... oh and getting a tan!

Hi everyone! How are you doing tonight? I have more energy today, and will get to my list of clearing up stuff and also a big pile of paper to sort through (thought about your job the other day LadyB :D). I will pop on every now and then anyway tonight! Tomorrow we will head out to my mother in law, we are bringing my grandmother too. They are close in age. We are all spending the night there, and attending an annual fair. Tomorrow night we also planned a barbecue and I thought I'd have some fish and veggies after yesterdays meal (which turned out to have a boost on my weight loss). The body - what a strange thing!

Alipalli! That will be a wonderful surprise for your hubby! Please let us know how he reacts! So you work in different locations? Must be so hard not to see each other every day?

About the breath and carpet tongue, it is the downside of CD. I scrape my tongue every now and then, then it feels better for a while. I also use mouth wash in the morning and carry a spray if I need to use it.

I will soon be able to check of another mini goal since my trousers are almost falling off me in size 50 :D. The thing is that the 48 I found the other week still feel too tight. I think it is quite far between sizes :D. Or I just have to get change to the idea of having something tight on me :D.

Ladies you're all doing so well...and Alli - what a wonderful surprise for your husband - I bet you can't wait! Am trying to sort out holiday plans but all seems to be going wrong today, father has deteriorated again as well so wondering if it's even wise to go at all. No chance anyone here lives near London Stanstead is there? Can you hear the grasping of straws??! :)

Thanks for all your replies. Will be glad when the stinky breath goes but at least it means im in ketosis. And im peeing for Wales so that must be a good sign as well.:p:)

Clare, Unfortunately the peeing never goes away lol.

Contrary, sorry to hear that you Dad is not doing so well. I don't live near Stanstead hun.

I went to kingston today and bought my seven year old her Brownie uniform for when she goes back next Thursday. I was never a brownie but I remeMber the dresses and hats they wore, now they wear trendy leggings, t shirt and a hoody lol.

My friend started cd today and she has the same cdc as me but she told her she couldn't have tetras for the first 2 weeks? I'm sure I had them from the beginning. Does anyone remember if we were allowed them straight away? It's stopped her from starting today as she is away until Sunday and because she couldn't take them ready made she has to wait until she comes back.

Hello Ladies,

This is just a quick one, as I will catch up on posts later..... (need some time to chill first)

I lost 3lbs! and my CDC is very happy to sponser me to become a CDC - so the ball is now rolling!!

Hope you are all ok - will read everything later on, as I can't wait to see how you are all getting on and catching up on your lives.

Bethan xx

Well done Bethan that is a great loss this week. Were you on the 1000 plan as well this week.

Fantastic loss Bethan!!! And Zoe I remember brown woolly hats at Brownies...they have hoodies now??!! My how things have changed. My CDC has also said she'd like to sponsor me... that makes 3 of us looking into it now...practically a gang (hoodies or no)!

Just thought I'd say...haven't we come a long way since May? Might be time to take a look back and see all those wee steps adding up? xxx

hi girls so sorry ive been off all day, got woken at 7am by my grandads piper life line (alarm call). to say hes ill and needs me, got charlie up and dressed and rushed off, he has tablets for a water infection which he hadnt taken, but said they kept him up all night lol bless him uti making him potty, so made him take the antibiotics, spent the day over that way. then mother in laws for tea, home now so catching up xxx

we have all come such a long way, congrats to lady b and contrary on getting your sponsers, xxx
clare i buy the sugar free mouthwash from morrissons, and i think they do sugar free breath mints, which havnt appeared to affect me. good luck hope your first few days are going ok, xxx
hi barbara, asa, alipally, broxi, witchy, zoe, hope i havnt missed anyone xxxx

I am very sorry hear about your father Contrarytintagel! Hope he feels better soon!

Well done on your weight loss Bethan!!!

Claria, hope your grandad is getting better soon!

So in order to become a CDC you have to have a sponsoring CDC before? Do they train you as well? Well done for you Bethan, Contrarytintagel and Claria for getting one! We will be really well here in the group when you all are CDC's and we are all maintaining :D

Back