ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hi MissAma!!! I am glad to "see" you again! I missed you! I am really sad to read about your health problems - how scary!!! Are you alright now? Why don't you join this group for daily talk and support? The group is filled with wonderful people, and some of us are doing other diets than SS also. I will mix up SS with Weight Watchers for example (in a little while). If I had stayed on track, I would be done with my weight loss by now, sadly I have had a bad fall, and I am not nearly at goal :(. I just restarted last week. Hope to hear from you again!!!

Hi all, just a drive-by wave "hello" as I was looking for some names in here. I can't wait to see what results you're all getting and I have to say I am well proud of you to still be this resolute and determined!

Asa - what are you down to now, girl, it must be nothing at all!

MissAma, a colleague at work at probs too after doing Slim Fast for too long, lost weight, but was in hospital with GAll bladder probs and had an op. I won't do this for too long, enough to kick my behind into gear and get started again. Good to see you on and do wave again next time you are on here. xx

Good morning girls

Day 1 of my re-start, Choc mint shake (filled me up too) and my cup of tea (I can't ever go without). As I have an eve planned next Tues, CDC said to eat some carbs to get out of Ketosis day before, as plan to drink Vodka and diet coke as its cost me £45 a ticket.. It's a christmas meal, so can do the turkey and veg and leave the potatoes. Looking at it, I prob could have started after the 8th, but how long do you leave it, something else would have come up, and then more excuses. So.. here I am. My stats are exactly the same when I last started CD, so back to literally square 1.

Hope all are well, xxx

Hi Nikki! How are things on your first day? I am home for my lunch break, and are enjoying a choco shake.

I agree with what you are saying about date for a restart, I pushed it forward a long time too because of trips and activities. It will always be something. Better to start today, and do the best choices you can :D!

Have a fab day everyone!

Hi Asa

Doing ok, just having my strawberry tetra for lunch and lots off water too. Going to cook for kids and BF later, and have a soup while i'm doing it, plus lots of water, then clean my wardrobe while they eat, as long overdue, lol. Get on the sit up challenge Asa, its up and running my dear, enjoy your day too. xx

Hi can i join in your thread. it really is inspriring to read all the fantastic weight loss on here.
i am on day 4 of ss and today was my killer day !!! but i have survived thankfully. i know the weekend will be my downfall but hope to get through it. any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome Pollyanna! And well done for doing the first 4 days! The rest will be easier! Any tips for the weekend would be to stick it out :D. I have really struggled and falled back on old eating habits when I have taken a day off SS (or just I should treat myself with something), really hard to get back!

How is everyone today? Sorry Nikki, I haven't started with the sit ups yet! I keep postponing it, and then forgetting! I will do them tonight!

I have kept on going with SS for over a week now again, and I am proud of myself :). I do feel very light headed some times during the day, and I both look forward and dread the day I will start mixing up SS with WW. I will do one whole week of SS first anyway. Have a fab Friday!

Hi Pollyanna

Good to have you on board and welcome.

Hello Asa, hope you are good. I'm not doing too well, did the plan for bfast and lunch both wed and thurs this week, and then ate in the eve.. Not good. Trying for a 100% ss day today and tomorrow, but might have to do the ss+200 cals as really need to eat in the eves, this may then enable me to do that.I've not posted on the sit up thread either, need to update, will do it later I think, as only popped on at work. Take care Asa, and hope your light headedness goes. xxx

i have survived day 5 - i have tried the cd on 2 previous occasions and only lasted 5 days at the most. i am determined to be a little bit lighter for xmas. kept busy shopping today so that helped me!! hows everyone keeping - thanks for the advice.

p.s. does it really work mixing cd and ww?

Hi everyone! How are you all doing today? It has been really quiet on the thread, where is everyone?

Nikki, I did my 50 sit sups this morning! Finally I remembered them :D. How are you getting on with SS? A 200 cal meal, would that be SS+? I know Zoe is doing it and she has fab results all the time!

Pollyanna, well done for getting by day 5! Well done!!! How are you doing this weekend? I think it will work mixing CD and WW, but I haven't tried it yet. I am thinking it will be the equivalent to the 1000 plan? We don't have those step here in Sweden, but we do have one step where you have two shakes a day, and two meals a day. And if you make those meal with low carb in mind, I am thinking it will work. What do you guys think?

Asa I wouldn't risk it hon.... What BMI are you at now? If you have a bunch more to lose why not buckle down and SS with no cheats for a few more weeks then properly go up the plan? We have so much choice in Sweden for SSing too -Alevo, Nutrilet, NaturDiet- and they all work, it's a pity to mix plans and make life harder for yourself....

I've went back to SS to goal 3 weeks ago and I've dropped like a charm! All it takes is the will to be tough for a week, then it's all easier. - Not so for SS+ and 1000 or WW which are harder all along IMO-

Evening girls,

Welcome to the group Pollyanna.

My week has been a busy one and I feel like I havn't stopped. The new carpet is down and the wall paper is going up tomorrow so nearly finished just the the Xmas dec's to go up after the paper man has finished. We did all the painting ourselves but had to get someone to do the papering.

I got a lovely dress from BHS today in a size 16 but think I may have to swap it for a 14 as every time I try it on the straps keep falling down. I can't tell you how good it felt to walk into a shop and pick up any dress I fancied and try it on. No more Evans overpriced clothes and to have choice was fantastic. It's going to take some getting used to, it felt brilliant and I can't believe what I having been missing out on all these years. The last I was able to shop anywhere I wanted was in my mid 20's and now at 32 I am rediscovering shopping-uh oh expensive as I love it all lol.

Hope your all well xx.

MissAma, I am about BMI 30, need to loose 17 kg to hit BMI 25. I have two weeks worth of shakes at home. I was planning to go up the plans properly as you said. But then stay on the third step (two shakes, two meals) for a while. And do the meals WW style. Do you do the Swedish version of Cambridge?

What other brands than Cambridge do you do? I bet they are better priced than Cambridge? Do you do the bars while on SS as well?

Zoe, I am so happy for you with the dresses, that must be an amazing feeling! And about the expensive part of it, don't worry, you have as you said a lot of years to catch up on :D.

Morning girls.

Zoe, really chuffed for you with your new dress. Hi Asa, hope you are doing ok. Not been too good on the CD front, but think I've lost 4lb (not good for 1st week) as have been having a small meal each eve (810 plan), ate carbs yest (on cdc's guidance) and need to again today ready for my eve out tomorrow. But even that's ok, and will be happy with that if its only 4lb. Even if I can replace 2 meals with CD, and then have a small meal,plus a choc bar after dinner, the option of weighing each week, will give me that push to carry it on and should still loose at least 2lb a week doing that (she says ;) ).

I Worked all weekend (nights) and back at my normal job today, so am shattered.

Wishing everyone a good day.

Nikki xx

Well done for loosing 4 lbs! I know it is first week, but still they are pounds lost right! Have fun at your party tomorrow, my office holiday party is on Friday (I will take a break from CD then too).

Have a great day everyone!

Well done for loosing 4 lbs! I know it is first week, but still they are pounds lost right! Have fun at your party tomorrow, my office holiday party is on Friday (I will take a break from CD then too).

Have a great day everyone!

Thanks Asa, my Weigh in is tomorrow afternoon, so will post that up on Tuesday. But know from my scales I've lost that and a half more, but we'll call it 4lb, ha-ha! Can't wait for my night out tomorrow, as will be travelling in style too :), A Limo!! Never been in one before, so all excited. x

Hi girls, I only lost a 1lb this week and don't know why, I havn't done anything different but I suppose a crap loss once in a while won't hurt but it just boggles me why. I lost 2 1/2 inches though which is bizarre as last week I lost 3lb and only 1 1/2 inches? Maybe fluid my cdc said.

Nikki, thats great about the 4lb. Let us know how your weigh in goes tomorrow.

Asa and Nikki have a great time at your office parties.

Hi girls, I only lost a 1lb this week and don't know why, I havn't done anything different but I suppose a crap loss once in a while won't hurt but it just boggles me why. I lost 2 1/2 inches though which is bizarre as last week I lost 3lb and only 1 1/2 inches? Maybe fluid my cdc said.

Nikki, thats great about the 4lb. Let us know how your weigh in goes tomorrow.

Asa and Nikki have a great time at your office parties.

Morning Zoe.

I wouldn't worry about the lb's loss this week, if you've lost 2.5 inches.. thats great. I remember having weeks where i'd loose inches more then lb's, but the inches are visible don't forget..Your weight will show as a reduction next week, I'm sure, as you've done so well it can't not be.. Enjoy your day and a thinner you too :) xx

Back