ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Well done Jane, wow 5st - absolutely fantastic hun xx.

I lost 1lb today but it was expected as I am moving up the plans and my cdc did explain that weightloss would slow whilst my body adjusts. So I will stick with 810 for another week and then move up to the 1000 plan next week. Have a good Monday girls xx.

well done zoe on your loss.glad we have got someone to keep a eye on us and advice whenever we need it.met my cdc this morning she is very nice.like her scales better has her said that i was 9lb down from last week.lol dont think they could be that much diff in chemist/cdc but im still saying its a loss.all the best on your next week menus.x

Thanks Hun, wow 9lbs -brilliant. Just stick to her set from now on in. Good luck with the start of cd, are you starting tomorrow?

yes and i got nearly all the different sachets and bars so i can try them out and get the ones i like for about a month then will try some more.really looking forward to tomorrow.i feel like a kid at christmas.lol.

Hi everyone!

I can understand that you are afraid to go up the steps MissAma, but you will do excellent I am sure!!!

Broxi, I am with you in mind, I keep saying I will have to do this, but I don't. I did WW for some weeks, then got tired of the endless cooking. I don't know what is wrong with my head :D. I'll just try not to gain any more, and stay still.

Zoe, how did you do on your WI?

Louie Lou, well done this week!

Well done Jane, wow 5st - absolutely fantastic hun xx.

I lost 1lb today but it was expected as I am moving up the plans and my cdc did explain that weightloss would slow whilst my body adjusts. So I will stick with 810 for another week and then move up to the 1000 plan next week. Have a good Monday girls xx.

posted this earlier Asa xx.

Spottitchsam, I don't know if your cdc mentioned that bars aren't allowed until week 3 hun. They are yum and well worth the wait though xx.

Spottitchsam, I don't know if your cdc mentioned that bars aren't allowed until week 3 hun. They are yum and well worth the wait though xx.
hi zoe
my cdc said that because i had already done 3 weeks of LT i could start having 1 bar a day as from now.might wait until the weekend though.but thanks anyway for the thought.x

hi girls

A new face, Spottichsam, hello. Sounds like everyone is doing well, Broxi and Asa.. keep at it girls, just remember this time last year..

Zoe, you are doing fab.. and even going up plans, you're still loosing. Its my official WI on Fri, didn't go last Fri, as hadn't done anything on CD at all, apart from 2 shakes all week. My head was not in it at all. But now have a aim, for less then 6 weeks time, I've got a Ladies night to go to, need to wear an eve dress, so need to get off 2 stone or very near it. So am doing well this week and have also bought myself another pedometer, so burning at least 10,000 steps a day (equiv to 200 cals :) ).

Have a good day everyone, xxx

hi friends
thanks for welcome nikki,enjoy your walking wish i could be a bit more active.hope everyone is well on this tuesday morning.x

Sorry Spottitchsam, I forgot you were already doing LL before cd. That's all good then you can have bars straight away - enjoy xx.

Nikki, 10,000 steps a day is brilliant. I like the idea of a pedometer, might have to get myself one of those. Have a great day girls xx.

Sorry Spottitchsam, I forgot you were already doing LL before cd. That's all good then you can have bars straight away - enjoy xx.

Nikki, 10,000 steps a day is brilliant. I like the idea of a pedometer, might have to get myself one of those. Have a great day girls xx.

Zoe, it is good and it makes you feel like you want to beat your previous day's steps too. only £2.99 from Argos, what a bargain! xx

Hi Girlies,
Hope you don't mind me sticking my nose in, but i've just read the whole thread from start to finish and i'm sooo in awe! I'm on week 3 of the CD and i've lost 16lbs so far! A whole stone off!! Can I come in and join you guys too? Love the moral support you give each other! x x

Hi Girlies,
Hope you don't mind me sticking my nose in, but i've just read the whole thread from start to finish and i'm sooo in awe! I'm on week 3 of the CD and i've lost 16lbs so far! A whole stone off!! Can I come in and join you guys too? Love the moral support you give each other! x x

Hi Louby

Yes of course you can, there aren't that many of us left on here now, but welcome to our group. Well done on your 16lb loss Loubie and reading all this thread, must have taken some time, lol.

xx

Hi louby, welcome.

I think you will agree the girls on this thread are very supportive and all very nice.

If you added all the weight up that we've lost, it most likely come to a few 100lbs and your welcome to add to the total.

It would be good to add up all the weight losses and see what it comes to.

Maybe oneday we'll do it.

I think this diet is the best and quickest around, I must admit it is more difficult this time round, I was on the diet from the 12th May last year till mid August and then I went on holiday.

Really I should have gone back on straight away and stuck to it, but I thought I would have a bit of time off.

Worst thing I could of done.

I was finding it easy last year but now it is a bit of a struggle, maybe it's because it's winter or maybe it's because i'm not quite as motivated as I feel so much better with the weight I have aready lost.

Even though it's difficult I will not give in, I hope you fine it easy and get to goal quickly.

If there is one bit of advise I would give you, is don't stop till goal, re-starting is so much harder.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wise words Jane. You are doing so well getting stuck back in hun xx.

Welcome Louby, hope you get the support you need from us here, we are a friendly bunch so any thing you need to ask or share with us feel free xx.

Hi Girls

My Official WI tomorrow and hoping for a decent loss. Got myself some challenges going and its keeping me motivated now,and all this trying to beat the previous days steps with my Pedometer,is keeping me fit :).

Hope everyone is good and wishing you all a good day. xxx

Wow Nikki, that's a brilliant loss - well done. You must be very pleased with that xx.

I had my works Xmas do last night ( I know xmas do in Feb but that's my work all over) I planned to have a couple of drinks as I am working up the plans now and felt I deserved a night out. I had the meal but only ate the Turkey and veg, no pudd so all was good there, however I had quite a few wines and I am really paying the price for it lol. I have the hangover from hell today and still feel tipsy. I didn't realise it would have such an effect as I am on 810 so thought the food would have stopped me from getting so drunk. I think it may be because I weigh so much less than I did before the last time I drank and so it had more of an effect ie it slaughtered me lol. Anyway I had a brilliant night and got to wear my new dress and lot's of people didn't recognise me which was funny.

Have a good day girl's. I am hoping my hangover goes away soon.

Back